Tom Oddo of Goldspot Luxury Gifts readily and unabashedly shows us what he’s got.
First and foremost, the pen that stared it all, a Parker Sonnet ballpoint in Matte Black with Chrome Trim. This pen was a gift from his wife (then girlfriend) and Tom uses it every day with a Monteverde Turquoise gel ink cartridge and a Fieldnotes notebook.
Based on the engraving, can you tell what was popular in theaters when Tom received the pen?
Next we have the full line-up, resting on Tom’s Libelle 10-Pen Leather Zip Case:
Left to Right:
- Parker Executive Matte Black Multifunction Pen (4 in 1)
- Libelle Chromatic prototype in all brass finish, dubbed the C3PO Pen
- Omas New Bologna Aqua di Bologna (14k Medium Nib)
- Noodler’s Ahab Medieval Lapis Flex Nib
- Aurora Optima Auroloide Marble Blue with Gold Trim (14k EF Nib)
- Edison Huron in Aqua Blue Swirl Acrylic (F Nib, Steel)
- Pelikan Blue/Black M215 with (F Nib, Steel)
Portrait of just The Fountains:
And Tom’s latest addition, a Yoda pen found in a box of cereal:
Tom praises the Yoda pen for being of high quality plastic and having meticulous detail. And really… who couldn’t find Daily Carry room for Yoda?
As is my custom, I have mis-identified one of Tom’s pens. You earn Geek Points for cleverly identifying the mislabeled pen in the comments below – without stating it outright. We don’t want to spoil the fun for future visitors.