Thread: Edison Pearlette Aztec Gold - Binderized EF Steel Nib - $120 Shipped CONUS

Thanks

Default SOLD! Edison Pearlette Aztec Gold - Binderized EF Steel Nib - $120 Shipped CONUS

I am offering a gently used Edison Pearlette in Aztec Gold with a "Binderized" EF Nib. I purchased this from Richard a little under a year ago and have used it only with a converter on only a few occasions. I love the look and finish of the pen, but find the grip section a little too small for my large hands. No scratches or other defects noted. Feel free to ask any questions. SOLD!!. Thanks! SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Penjonesing; August 2nd, 2015 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Item Sold

Thanks

Default Re: Edison Pearlette Aztec Gold - Binderized EF Steel Nib - $120 Shipped CONUS

No overseas interest will be entertained ?

Thanks

Default Re: Edison Pearlette Aztec Gold - Binderized EF Steel Nib - $120 Shipped CONUS

Let me take a look at international shipping rates. Whereabouts are you located?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Penjonesing View Post
    I am offering a gently used Edison Pearlette in Aztec Gold with a "Binderized" EF Nib. I purchased this from Richard a little under a year ago and have used it only with a converter on only a few occasions. I love the look and finish of the pen, but find the grip section a little too small for my large hands. No scratches or other defects noted. Feel free to ask any questions. Asking $120 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
    Hi, is this spencerian customised EF? If yes, can i see writing sample please. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wishywushy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Penjonesing View Post
    I am offering a gently used Edison Pearlette in Aztec Gold with a "Binderized" EF Nib. I purchased this from Richard a little under a year ago and have used it only with a converter on only a few occasions. I love the look and finish of the pen, but find the grip section a little too small for my large hands. No scratches or other defects noted. Feel free to ask any questions. Asking $120 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
    Hi, is this spencerian customised EF? If yes, can i see writing sample please. Thanks
    Hello. It is not Spencerian customized. "Binderized" is where he just smoothes the nib and increases flow slightly. Thanks.

Thanks

Price updated to $110 usd shipped CONUS

Thanks

Bump. Price reduced to $100 shipped CONUS.

Thanks

Hello, is the pen still available? Thanks

Thanks

It is still available. Would you like to PM me?

Thanks

Sorry just realise that the Pearlette doesnt take nib #6, sorry been back and forth...

Thanks

I'm looking for Edison Pen that can take nib #6..