Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: InCoWriMo 2016 anyone?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 Times in 1,742 Posts

Default Re: InCoWriMo 2016 anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by caribbean_skye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmmaze View Post
    Well this has been a rough week. Not only do I have math exam tomorrow, but I took my dogs to groomers. The groomer called me about my cocker telling me she wont let her finish the hair cut. I knew something was going on. This morning she would not take her pain pills for her back and she could not swallow at all so took her to the vet and we decided it is best that she takes her long nap. Its been on my mind all day and tomorrow I have an exam so I'll prob start writing letters again sunday
    Thats tough, sorry to hear it. Good luck with your exam. Sending good vibes your way
    Ditto that.

I'm being a little slow in replies, myself.
    My other pen is a Montblanc.

And my other blog is a tumblr!

And my latest ebook, for spooky wintery reading:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CM2NGSSD

Thanks

Starting to address an envelope and I discover I am not too sure of the numbers in the address. Is it a 4 or a 7? Did anyone else receive a lovely letter from Flo Frank in KS? I just want to double check those numbers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 943 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaine View Post
    Starting to address an envelope and I discover I am not too sure of the numbers in the address. Is it a 4 or a 7? Did anyone else receive a lovely letter from Flo Frank in KS? I just want to double check those numbers.
    I have 17274 as a house address and 66007 as the zip code. But I think I had trouble telling the differences, too, so I might be off.
    Lady Onogaro

"Be yourself--everybody else is already taken." --Oscar Wilde

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Onogaro View Post
    I have 17274 as a house address and 66007 as the zip code. But I think I had trouble telling the differences, too, so I might be off.
    First guess, looks like 17273, but that second 7 looks slightly 4-like. Sometimes, I like to check addresses in google, and this has that number in that street with a different zipcode..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 943 Posts

First guess, looks like 17273, but that second 7 looks slightly 4-like. Sometimes, I like to check addresses in google, and this has that number in that street with a different zipcode..
    Well, my letter to her might not have gotten there, then. Oh, well.
    Lady Onogaro

"Be yourself--everybody else is already taken." --Oscar Wilde

Thanks

Well, my letter to her might not have gotten there, then. Oh, well.
    However, just tried it with the town name and it comes up with the zipcode we've got, and with google maps, comes up in the same location with those slightly different numbers. I also checked usps zip checker thing. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Morgaine; March 17th, 2016 at 06:10 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmasweaves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharmasweaves View Post
    I forgot my password for the USPS store site, and tried too many times to log in. I finally got the password reset, but too late, as when I try to log in now, it says my account is disabled.
    Unfortunately, that means I am stick with using only the Forever stamps I can buy at my local stores. I had so many fun stamps in my shopping cart too...
    As a small update, turns out there wasn't anything stopping me from just making a new account. I wanted a new username anyway. I thought having the same address as another account would stop me, but nope.
    $100 bucks in postage later..... >_<
    I had an issue with my USPS account as well. I'd forgotten my password and the security questions it was asking me weren't the questions I selected during setup! I ended up calling customer service because it wouldn't let me create a new account. *shrug* We ended up resetting my password anyway.
    "Artists are here to disturb the peace" - James Baldwin

Facebook: Shannon Monique Bryant - Fine Artist

Thanks

So on the 28th --life happened and I've been distracted - really wanted to mail some on the 29th :-( sorry. But I did manage to mail out over 29 (doubling and tripling up was a good idea!). I JUST remembered to check my box yesterday and found a stack of letters waiting. It's Inco all over again! Apologies for the delay, but I will absolutely respond to everyone ( I hope I get an A on Christy's letter questions! :-p ). Also, as many people have stated, I'm good for year round correspondance. I will also miss the flurry of constant mail and look forward to next year but hey.....I have a milestone birthday in June that I am feeling some kind of way about. I'll go ahead and put in my request to solicit Birthday Snail Mail love now. :-) *nudge,nudge, wink wink*
    Last edited by ShannPens; March 21st, 2016 at 06:24 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Artists are here to disturb the peace" - James Baldwin

Facebook: Shannon Monique Bryant - Fine Artist

Thanks

Also, some of you all have such LOVELY handwriting I feel like I need to go back to the 3rd grade and relearn my cursive letters! Lol!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ShannPens For This Useful Post:

distracted_mom (March 21st, 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShannPens View Post
    Also, some of you all have such LOVELY handwriting I feel like I need to go back to the 3rd grade and relearn my cursive letters! Lol!
    I started doing writing exercises again myself I swear I was doing home work and writing letters and started to think WOW THIS WRITING IS GROSS. So I am back to practicing a little bit per day to try and bring back some decent hand writing

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 1,647 Posts

Way slow on the reply stack: a mad dash to New York with much ado, suddenly all the pens are empty and need to be cleaned and rotated, and now all the delightful, solemn business of Holy Week is upon us...
    "Nolo esse salus sine vobis ...” —St. Augustine