Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1090

Thread: The Trump 2024 thread...

Thanks

Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

”use horse wormer”
    FDA agrees to delete, and never republish, posts that Ivermectin is only for horses and not for humans.
    Chuck persists, even when he knew or should have known that the discovery of Ivermectin was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2015 for use in humans.
    Why would Chuck do that?
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34466270/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (March 29th, 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,324 Posts

I'm laughing at the number of hoaxes in there that Chuck still believes.

The NIH was ordered by a court to take down their "horse wormer" misinformation, for example; but Chuck happily rolls on with it in his echo chamber.

He also thinks people wandering around a building with flagpoles were going to take over the country.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

You guys make this so easy. Check the approval of Ivermectin for humans and let us know if the agent has been shown to be effective and safe against Covid 19. Kaz, you go first since you’re up to date on Nobel prize winners. A better question is, what is the mode of action of this antiparasitic agent? Based on that, what would lead you to think it would be effective against Covid-19, except that a very public official recommended?

Then check on who recommended hydroxychloroquine.

Or who recommended drinking bleach.

A’s always, I’m the voice of conscience and evidence!😏

Sorry if I triggered anyone.
    Last edited by Chuck Naill; March 29th, 2024 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    You guys make this so easy. Check the approval of Ivermectin for humans and let us know if the agent has been shown to be effective and safe against Covid 19. Kaz, you go first since you’re up to date on Nobel prize winners.

A’s always, I’m the voice of conscience and evidence!��
    Even given they have come from you, these words ring more than hollow.
    Given your history of having bribed and coerced doctors into "prescribing" unnecessary, harmful / lethal drugs for the sole purpose of your achieving a target level for a salary bonus, it is beyond absurd for you to claim that you are always the voice of conscience and evidence.

#This Stooge is totally full of sh**

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    You guys make this so easy. Check the approval of Ivermectin for humans and let us know if the agent has been shown to be effective and safe against Covid 19. Kaz, you go first since you’re up to date on Nobel prize winners.

Given your history of having bribed and coerced doctors into "prescribing" unnecessary, harmful / lethal drugs for the sole purpose of your achieving a target level for a salary bonus, it is beyond absurd for you to claim that you are always the voice of conscience and evidence.

That's over the top, I am going to report this post...right now...
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks

Go for it Chuck.
    And, please be sure to let us know how it all works out.

Thanks

Add this to the list of Chuck’s unanswered questions: why did he misrepresent the facts, and what he knew. Chuck knew it won the Nobel Prize. If the link posted above is correct, it was the only treatment for infectious diseases in 60 years to be so honored . Yet he never mentioned that. I don’t remember him admitting he knew that before today. Am I correct?

Find a post where I recommended drinking bleach. Find a post where I could spell hydroxy… much less recommend it.

Same old Ivermectin lie. “As a dog returns to its vomit….”

Thanks

It’s hard to blame people like Chuck, for the things they believe.

They think their media is reporting the news.

Here’s Politico propagating the bleach hoax: It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.

Chuck’s conundrum is that either he admits he’s been duped by liars, or pretends there’s a different reality.

There are plenty of arguments that disprove the hoax. Politifact is hardly right leaning.

No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach

Thanks

For those with access...

From Maureen Dowd this AM:
    "Trump is, as the nuns who taught me used to say, “a bold, brazen piece.” He is a miserable human who cheated on his wives, cheats at golf, cheats at politics, incites violence, targets judges and their families and looked on, pleased, as thugs threatened to hang his actually pious vice president."

"Two-Corinthians Trump wouldn’t know the difference between Old and New Testaments. So he may not realize that, rather than a sacrificial lamb, he is the Golden Calf, the false god worshiped by Israelites when Moses went up to Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments."

“Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”

Trump posted a promotional video claiming “Christians are under siege” and vowing to “protect content that is pro-God.” He held up the Bible — recalling the appalling moment in 2020 when Ivanka handed him a Bible from her designer bag and he clutched it in front of St. John’s Church, opposite the White House, moments after the police tear-gassed protesters and journalists in adjacent Lafayette Square at a demonstration about George Floyd’s murder."

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/30/o...on-easter.html
    Last edited by Chuck Naill; March 30th, 2024 at 05:35 AM.
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks

Chuck does seem to love the gossip column instead of news.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Add this to the list of Chuck’s unanswered questions: why did he misrepresent the facts, and what he knew. Chuck knew it won the Nobel Prize. If the link posted above is correct, it was the only treatment for infectious diseases in 60 years to be so honored . Yet he never mentioned that. I don’t remember him admitting he knew that before today. Am I correct?

Find a post where I recommended drinking bleach. Find a post where I could spell hydroxy… much less recommend it.

I'll ask again, what is the MOA for Ivermectin and, given that pharmacology, why have you encouraged its use to treat the Covid-19 virus? What is the FDA approved indication for Ivermectin? Do you understand the FDA approval process?

Thanks

Go for it Chuck.
    It was a joke Seny. It's what you threatened to do. The owner administrator has made it clear we have been warned. If you can't take it, you should reevaluate your participation. It seems you have a rather short fuse. If you couldn't use four letter words you would probably not be able to meet the minimum characters for a post.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    It’s hard to blame people like Chuck, for the things they believe.

They think their media is reporting the news.

Here’s Politico propagating the bleach hoax: It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.

Chuck’s conundrum is that either he admits he’s been duped by liars, or pretends there’s a different reality.

There are plenty of arguments that disprove the hoax. Politifact is hardly right leaning.

No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
    ""A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

""And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Thanks

Go for it Chuck.
    It was a joke Seny. It's what you threatened to do. The owner administrator has made it clear we have been warned. If you can't take it, you should reevaluate your participation. It seems you have a rather short fuse. If you couldn't use four letter words you would probably not be able to meet the minimum characters for a post.
    If there is a "joke" in any of this it's you Chuck. You, long ago, proved that you are the penultimate buffoon.

Thanks

I'll ask again, what is the MOA for Ivermectin and, given that pharmacology, why have you encouraged its use to treat the Covid-19 virus? What is the FDA approved indication for Ivermectin? Do you understand the FDA approval process?
    Couldn't find where I'd ever recommended drinking bleach.
    Couldn't find where I've every recommended hydroxy...
    Couldn't find where I've ever recommended Ivermectin for the treatment of Covid.
    Couldn't admit to repeatedly concealing the approval of Ivermectin for humans, claiming it was only "horse wormer."
    "...so fools repeat their folly."

Thanks

Couldn't find where I'd ever recommended drinking bleach.
    Couldn't find where I've every recommended hydroxy...
    Couldn't find where I've ever recommended Ivermectin for the treatment of Covid.
    Couldn't admit to repeatedly concealing the approval of Ivermectin for humans, claiming it was only "horse wormer."
    "...so fools repeat their folly."
    You are not alone @kazoolaw. Chuck has a penchant for making things up, repeating them to himself three times and then forever after believing them as gospel fact.
    His delusional accusations and aspersions would be, anyplace else, grounds for a defamation suit.

Thanks

Just to be clear about ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc... The problem with those drugs isn't whether they work or not.

The problem is that Fauci and Company wouldn't allow any investigation into treatment alternatives.

The reason is that Covid vaccine emergency use authorization required that there be no alternative.

How much profit did Pfizer and Moderna generate with that monopoly?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

kazoolaw (March 30th, 2024)

Thanks

...Fauci and Company wouldn't allow any investigation into treatment alternatives.

The reason is that Covid vaccine emergency use authorization required that there be no alternative.

A reasonable person should wonder about the objectivity of a drug salesmans comments on these issues. And another which hasn't come up yet: legal immunity of drug manufacturers from claims for liability.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

724Seney (March 30th, 2024)

Thanks

...Fauci and Company wouldn't allow any investigation into treatment alternatives.

A reasonable person should wonder about the objectivity of a drug salesmans comments on these issues. And another which hasn't come up yet: legal immunity of drug manufacturers from claims for liability.
    Although Chuck appears to have been triggered into including bleach and ivermectin as part of his TDS rant in post #1020, that's actually a good add for the covid thread.

There is a case already in court. Reuters: COVID vaccine 'black hole' for injury claims is unconstitutional, lawsuit says

Kangaroo court. Star chamber. Potemkin village.

That’s how plaintiffs lawyers in a federal lawsuit filed on Tuesday describe the obscure U.S. government tribunal charged with adjudicating claims for compensation by thousands of people who say they suffered serious injuries from COVID-19 vaccines.

The lawsuit, filed in Louisiana federal court, alleges that the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) violates the 5th and 7th amendments of the U.S. Constitution by failing to provide “basic due process protections, transparency, and judicial oversight.”

Thanks

@warbler, I've riled the boys up as much as I want to take the time to do for you to see what you are dealing with. Don't expect to have a rational exchange.