Thread: Mail Box Nearing Max Full

Thanks

Default Mail Box Nearing Max Full

Hi,
    I think someone (Chrissy) mentioned how to handle the "full mailbox" message and the technical limitations of the site, but I've forgotten. Is there any way to delete just selective messages instead of deleting the entire contents of one's mail box? I'm hoping to keep the emails relating to pens I've bought or sold on FPG but don't mind deleting the others.
    Thanks,
    Lanny

Thanks
    Thanked 11,107 Times in 4,027 Posts

Default Re: Mail Box Nearing Max Full

The only way to delete individual messages is to use the mobile app Tapatalk and access the site with that. You can then delete individual messages. What a royal pain.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

Brilliant Bill (January 8th, 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,524 Times in 4,024 Posts

It was me and you can't delete single messages unless you use Tapatalk. Even then they need to be fairly new messages. I think you can download some of your messages but I've never done it. There may be more info in FAQ if it's possible to do that.

Even when you delete everything they don't disappear. But the counter is reset.

To find your previous posts click on your avatar name on any of your posts, view forum posts, then scroll down to November 13th where you will find your original post and answers about this topic.

Alternatively find your latest posts by clicking on your name top right when you're signed in.
    Last edited by Chrissy; January 9th, 2024 at 02:11 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Brilliant Bill (January 9th, 2024)

Thanks

Enhancing Teaching Practices: Educators can use the enneagram test as a tool for self-reflection and professional development, gaining insights into their own teaching styles, communication patterns, and areas for growth. This self-awareness can lead to more effective teaching strategies and supportive classroom environments.

Thanks

I found a service that may provide a solid option to enhance my communication abilities