Thread: Goulet Pen Company surprised me

Thanks

Default Goulet Pen Company surprised me

It's a well-known trick, and it's working very well. I placed a small order with Goulet. Two converters.

The correct items arrived quickly and well-packaged. And they included a Tootsie-Pop. A Tootsie-Pop. I don't even eat candy, but I'm eating their Tootsie-Pop right now.

I bet I know who I'll think of ordering from if I need more converters, or anything else related to pens.

Yummy.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,515 Times in 4,021 Posts

Default Re: Goulet Pen Company surprised me

I save everything in the 'candy department' that I get sent by pen companies when I place orders and give it all out at Halloween to the little kids.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Niner (February 29th, 2024), Sailor Kenshin (February 29th, 2024), Yazeh (March 2nd, 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Dear lord. Twice, I included in my purchase instructions with them, "Do not include any candy inserts or additional marketing materials" (I throw it all right in the trash). And twice I was ignored. Kind of weird, actually, to ignore specific requests like that when they include an input box for additional instructions. The old trick, "Let's include an instruction box but then ignore it" trick of false engagement. My wife then says to me, "Why do you still do business with them?" and I reply, "Cuz stickers and candy!" j/k Really cuz inksamplepalooza.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,324 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    I save everything in the 'candy department' that I get sent by pen companies when I place orders and give it all out at Halloween to the little kids.
    Either you aren't getting a lot of Halloween visitors, or you're spending waaaaaaayyyyyy too much money with the pen companies.

I suppose it could also be that one pen company puts an exorbitant amount of candy in the package, in which case I need to know who that is.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks
    Thanked 10,515 Times in 4,021 Posts

I neither collect nor give out that much. LOL I don't put out a pumpkin (means "do not disturb" here) and I give it to my next door neighbours children on the evening just before they set out.

A few years ago now we went out for a meal with friends on Halloween. Got up next morning to find the lawn mower out on the patio and the shed door open. Fortunately we don't keep any expensive electric tools like those they were looking for and the gate was locked so they didn't take the lawn mower that was probably the most valuable piece of kit in there.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

dneal (March 2nd, 2024), Yazeh (March 2nd, 2024)