Thread: Omas Ogiva Alba Violet (14K Gold, Fine Extra Flessibile)

Thanks

Default Omas Ogiva Alba Violet (14K Gold, Fine Extra Flessibile)

Omas Ogiva Alba Violet (14K Gold, Fine Extra Flessibile) – USD $650
    Covers tracked shipping to Canada & CONUS. Payment through PayPal Goods and Services.

Lightly used and in excellent condition
    Limited edition and original pen box

Additional listings can be found at https://alwayssunnyalwaysreal.wordpress.com/for-sale/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: Omas Ogiva Alba Violet (14K Gold, Fine Extra Flessibile)

We were asked, kindly and with good reason, to limit our ad listings to five, that's 5, submissions or Bumps per day. 1 ' 2 ' 3 ' 4 ' 5. >>5<<. I've noticed you have consistently, from the beginning, pushed that limit to 6, as if that didn't apply to you.

And now you're up to 7, presently -- are we waiting for 8, & more?? Because your ads, or sales, or opinion of yourself vis-a-vis others here is that much superior? Utter disdain for restriction or sharing of the limited space we have on this platform? Open willingness to just push everyone else's ads aside in favor of yours? Or simply because you CAN? Pray tell, what is your justification?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~JJ For This Useful Post:

dougb1426 (April 16th, 2024)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~JJ View Post
    We were asked, kindly and with good reason, to limit our ad listings to five, that's 5, submissions or Bumps per day. 1 ' 2 ' 3 ' 4 ' 5. >>5<<. I've noticed you have consistently, from the beginning, pushed that limit to 6, as if that didn't apply to you.

And now you're up to 7, presently -- are we waiting for 8, & more?? Because your ads, or sales, or opinion of yourself vis-a-vis others here is that much superior? Utter disdain for restriction or sharing of the limited space we have on this platform? Open willingness to just push everyone else's ads aside in favor of yours? Or simply because you CAN? Pray tell, what is your justification?
    JJ,

Why so angry my friend?

Sunny is a great friend to many of us on FPN and quite frankly I need all the friends I can get! Let's not chase them away.

I dunno. Perhaps we need to revise the "rules" we agreed to. i certainly am open to anything that will help us grow. FPN is an important forum and many people here are internet treasures to me. Folks like Fred Ryder, Chrissy, and John Santos, and yes you are valuable resources to those of us who love FPs.

And BTW, I hope you are feeling better as it looks like you have been through the wringer lately! Covid 3 times? Sheesh!

Rock on everyone!!!
    Last edited by Bisquitlips; April 19th, 2024 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks

I have two of these older Ogivas. Unfortunately I have put them into the inactive file because they are so valuable/precious. They are wonderful writers, wet and precise. Beautiful as well with their longitudinal ridging and wonderful gold nib. What in the world am I waiting for? The years are passing and I am writing with my Chinese and Indian pens because they are more than adequate, even wonderful; but should I deny myself becoming familiar again with this svelte Italian beauty?

Thanks

Bump