Thread: FS: Musically Speaking CDs (Performance & Education, Brahms, Chopin, Wagner, etc.,)

Thanks

Default FS: Musically Speaking CDs (Performance & Education, Brahms, Chopin, Wagner, etc.,)

For sale are 13 Musically Speaking 2 cd sets. They all date from the 1990s. They are all in excellent or like new condition with no wear to any of the cds. Each set consists of performances of great pieces of classical music on the first cd and a second full length cd with an analysis of the work(s) aimed at the layman by Gerard Schwarz, former musical director of the Seattle Symphony Orchestra. They all also come with booklet liner notes. My two pictures of the spines of the cds show all the works, but feel free to message me if you would like additional information. There are two of the Handel cd sets and there is overlap between the two Stravinsky sets. The second one in the larger case has Petrouchka and two other works by Stravinsky (Scherzo Fantastique and Fireworks (Fantasy for Orchestra)) and the Russian Easter Overture by Rimsky-Korsakov.

I have a handful more of these MS sets that I'm keeping as they are quite good. If you love classical music or would like to but are intimidated by it, they are an excellent gateway or first step to appreciating some of it. I don't care to sell them individually and so am asking $20 for any 4 sets including shipping in the USA. If you'd like more than 4, we can discuss it in a private message. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. Please send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you.

Musically Speaking 1a.JPGMusically Speaking 2a.JPGMusically Speaking 3a.JPGMusically Speaking 4a.JPGMusically Speaking 5a.JPG
    Looking for the now discontinued Uni-ball Millino mechanical pencil to buy or trade for (https://www.jetpens.com/Uni-Millino-...0.5-mm/pd/6134). PM me if you have one or more you would care to part with.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Musically Speaking CDs (Performance & Education, Brahms, Chopin, Wagner, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhivago View Post
    For sale are 13 Musically Speaking 2 cd sets. They all date from the 1990s. They are all in excellent or like new condition with no wear to any of the cds. Each set consists of performances of great pieces of classical music on the first cd and a second full length cd with an analysis of the work(s) aimed at the layman by Gerard Schwarz, former musical director of the Seattle Symphony Orchestra. They all also come with booklet liner notes. My two pictures of the spines of the cds show all the works, but feel free to message me if you would like additional information. There are two of the Handel cd sets and there is overlap between the two Stravinsky sets. The second one in the larger case has Petrouchka and two other works by Stravinsky (Scherzo Fantastique and Fireworks (Fantasy for Orchestra)) and the Russian Easter Overture by Rimsky-Korsakov.

I have a handful more of these MS sets that I'm keeping as they are quite good. If you love classical music or would like to but are intimidated by it, they are an excellent gateway or first step to appreciating some of it. I don't care to sell them individually and so am asking $20 for any 4 sets including shipping in the USA. If you'd like more than 4, we can discuss it in a private message. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. Please send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you.
    Oh, I actually really love classical music and it seems to me that such music can develop good musical taste in any person. A couple of weeks ago I discovered an interesting site about music production https://faqaudio.com/c/music-production/21 thanks to which I learned about some cool techniques and musical techniques that will be useful to me in the future. In principle, I can recommend this resource to you, because here you will find a whole storehouse of information about musical instruments and various reviews of musical accessories.