Thread: Private Reserve Sherwood Green

Thanks

Default Private Reserve Sherwood Green

Review-PR Sherwood.jpg

Taking the time to show off my favorite green evah.

Private Reserve Sherwood. Gets mixed up with Diamine Sherwood a lot. Apparently, Diamine Sherwood has better behavior as far as dry time and smearing. So I'm told.

But does it have that nice red sheen? This is a great color. It writes really smooth. And yep, a golden red sheen. I've even seen it from a fine nib.

Not the easiest to clean out of your pen. But it just takes some extra rinse cycles. There's worse out there for maintenance.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadhacker For This Useful Post:

damfino (March 28th, 2021), dobemom (October 7th, 2013), Jeph (October 4th, 2013)

Thanks

Default Re: Private Reserve Sherwood Green

I like PR Sherwood Green. It's my original green ink. It's smooth, even in an XF Lamy Safari. I would prefer it to be a little darker, but I won't get rid of it for that. Thanks for the review.
    John

“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant” ― Alan Greenspan

Thanks

Default Re: Private Reserve Sherwood Green

Yeah, I too am looking for a darker green. But something still just as green and not muddy or brownish. Thinking Diamine Green Black would do. But that'd just be to have the option. Sherwood's still my main green. It's great for notes.