Thread: PW Akkerman #8 Diep Duinwaterblauw

Thanks

Default PW Akkerman #8 Diep Duinwaterblauw

You all know the bottle is way cool, but the ink inside is very nice, too! My humble review is here for your consideration.

image.jpg

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sinistral1 For This Useful Post:

AndyT (January 2nd, 2014), auto winder (January 22nd, 2014), Bisquitlips (October 30th, 2023), Bogon07 (January 4th, 2014), caribbean_skye (January 22nd, 2014), earthdawn (January 21st, 2014), inlovewithjournals (January 20th, 2014), Jeph (January 2nd, 2014), Uncle Bud (January 21st, 2014), Yazeh (August 5th, 2021)

Thanks

Default Re: PW Akkerman #8 Diep Duinwaterblauw

I love your writing style and pen selection. That Waterman 15! It's like having Steve Rogers* drop in to test some ink.
    I've been thinking about trying the Dark Teal territory of ink color, and this one is lovely. Thanks for posting!

*Or some larger-than-life being with super powers. Houseguests are watching The Avengers for the millionth time, so Steve's been hanging around a lot.

And if you listen very hard, the tune will come to you at last.

~L. Zeppelin

Thanks

Default Re: PW Akkerman #8 Diep Duinwaterblauw

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    I love your writing style and pen selection. That Waterman 15! It's like having Steve Rogers* drop in to test some ink.
    I've been thinking about trying the Dark Teal territory of ink color, and this one is lovely. Thanks for posting!

*Or some larger-than-life being with super powers. Houseguests are watching The Avengers for the millionth time, so Steve's been hanging around a lot.
    That is such a lovely colour. Thanks