I have a few cigar boxes that Bamapen (John) from FPN converted for pen storage. I also have some larger boxes that I use to store ink and pen cleaning\filling\grinding\extra nibs and supplies. First, the pen storage:

The first is a Cohiba box. It holds 13 pens. It has a button closure. My only requirement on these boxes are that they have a black exterior and hold 10 pens or more. John will email me once in a while if he has a box he thinks I might like.

Cigar Box Storage by IvanRomero, on Flickr

Cigar Box Storage by IvanRomero, on Flickr

This next one is a Rocky Patel box. It holds ten pens and did not need to have the tray put in because it already comes that way. John just put the green felt in it.

Cigar Box Pen Storage by IvanRomero, on Flickr

2011-11-09 19.53.42.jpg by IvanRomero, on Flickr

Here is one of my ink storage boxes. I have two of them. The other is my supply box:

2011-08-28 15.51.36-1.jpg by IvanRomero, on Flickr

Ink Storage Box by IvanRomero, on Flickr

I received a two new pen storage boxes from John a couple of weeks ago but have not posted any pictures yet. It is very similar to the ink storage box but is about half the hieght. It has two double decked and pen trays which I like very much. The other has some interesting back story to it. He bought it on eBay and as it turns out, the seller was in my city. He offered it up to me and I paid for it and picked it up locally. I need to get pictures of that one too.