Thread: WTB: Sailor Red-Brown ink

gregamckinney

Default WTB: Sailor Red-Brown ink

I've tried all the new inks and mixes that are similar to the discontinued Sailor Red-Brown, but they are just not quite there.

So, I am looking to buy bottles of Sailor Red-Brown. Full and/ or unopened preferred, but partial bottles that have not been tainted with other colors would be great too.

Thanks!
    greg

gregamckinney

Default Re: WTB: Sailor Red-Brown ink

Bumping this. Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, fates of inkdom, please deliver unto me (and my pocket of duckets) some Sailor Red-Brown ink. Pretty please?

Best Regards, greg

Thanks

My local has a bottle of this and they are reluctant sell it to me. I posted about this (and other sailor ink things) over on that other horrible board but the mod pulled it for no reason.

I am going there again soon and will ask one more time. They sold me all the others like Apricot, Grenade and Sky High and Ultramarine but would not part with the Red Brown for some reason. I think they like it because the bottle looks good in the display since it has the special lid.

I'll let you know. I didn't push too hard since it isn't an ink I lust for. I was more interested in the others and the old old black box Omas blue they had. HOLY COW IS THAT AN INK!

gregamckinney

Thanks stub. I would be very interested to hear what you experience, and certainly in talking to you about some sort of lucrative compensation scenario...$$$

Best, greg

Thanks
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stub View Post
    My local has a bottle of this and they are reluctant sell it to me. I posted about this (and other sailor ink things) over on that other horrible board but the mod pulled it for no reason.

I am going there again soon and will ask one more time. They sold me all the others like Apricot, Grenade and Sky High and Ultramarine but would not part with the Red Brown for some reason. I think they like it because the bottle looks good in the display since it has the special lid.

I'll let you know. I didn't push too hard since it isn't an ink I lust for. I was more interested in the others and the old old black box Omas blue they had. HOLY COW IS THAT AN INK!
    If you are who I think you are on the other board, I like your posts. Post here, too.

Sorry I can't help with the ink for the OP. Never even seen it except in cartridges.

gregamckinney

Quote Originally Posted by Laura N View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stub View Post

If you are who I think you are on the other board, I like your posts. Post here, too.

Sorry I can't help with the ink for the OP. Never even seen it except in cartridges.
    Hi Laura N, and thank you.
    I do post here from time to time. Until recently, there was so much noise and drama (and frankly BS from certain quarters) that the little time I carved out for on line pen stuff I put over on evil monster sounds that other board...
    I recently picked up a new LeBoeuf. I'll try to get a couple decent photos of it by the upcoming weekend and get them posted here in the geek zone.
    Best Regards, greg