This is my everyday carry PDA and book of lists. I've run my life out of this product for almost two years.
Things I love about it:
Things I don't love about it:
- It's top-bound (the way I use it) so it's Lefty-friendly.
- It fits in my breast pocket along with a pen or two.
- Cheap! Less than two bucks.
- Easy to modify for my purposes.
- The way I hold it I'm writing over vertical ruling
- The store where I used to get 'em (Family Dollar) doesn't seem to have them anymore.
Ok, here are some photos of the beast:
as they come. Kinda froofy looking for a dude to be carrying around. I modify mine with:
a sticker on the back
And a current photo of my offspring on the front:
the photo puts the pad in time context. yeah.
I inscribe the back of the cover with contact information:
Losing an in-use pad is a stressful event. I lost one once (at work) but never had it returned. ugh.
As I move through the pad I clip a corner to make it easy to get to the current day.
One pad usually lasts me about 2 months. Every day gets a card, and I use the backs of the cards for jotting down info, measurements, whatever.
Thanks for reading, visit this thread to request other-type reviews!