Thread: Oversized Sheaffer half balance set in black and pearl

Thanks

Default Oversized Sheaffer half balance set in black and pearl PRICE REDUCED

Oversized Sheaffer half balance set in black and pearl

Last one for a while... Short live Sheaffer half balance set in pearl and black. These oddities are seldom seen. It is factory correct, and you can confirm this as to where the clip ball falls in relation to the cap band. This is an oversized model with really decent color, not great, but I would call it 75 to 80%. Nice clean pen, with a large fine point firm nib. It too can be yours for $200 shipped.

No PayPal, payment by Square.

* square is an online payment system. If you have a credit card or debit card, you can use it. I invoice you a total, thru square, you enter your information thru a secure site, and it's that simple.

Thanks for looking. If interested, send me an email at ckrantz3@msn.com. If these go, maybe we can try a few more!

List Date: 12/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Oversized Sheaffer half balance set in black and pearl
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $200.00 + Shipping TDB
    --------------------------------------

Last edited by dannzeman; January 6th, 2015 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Removed links to Panjo

Thanks

Default Re: Oversized Sheaffer half balance set in black and pearl

PRICE REDUCED from $275 to $200