I just got a Raymay DaVinci planner, and it uses the very popular Tomoe River paper. I do like the feel of the paper, the color, the way it writes...the dry time leaves a little to be desired, but it's not a deal-breaker. What DOES seem to be a big problem is that I can't seem to figure out the right ink to use on it. Ghosting I can cope with. Bleed-through? Not so much. Even with an EF nib and a light touch, I'm having some problems, and it's breaking my heart. I wanted to love this planner set-up so, so much, and I'm starting to feel like I might have just wasted a goodly chunk of change. I know the paper is thin, it's meant to be thin, and I wanted it because it was thin. I was skeptical on how functional it would really be, but I kept seeing so many reviews of how fantastic it was, and how well it took ink without much issue for being so thin. Now I'm just sad and aggravated, but I'm determined to make this work out somehow, even if I have to use a *gasp* rollerball.

So I have to ask, if you are a Tomoe River fan, what pens and inks do you use on your paper that seem to work the best? Give unto me your suggestions.