Thread: Fountain pen share chain PIF

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Fountain pen share chain PIF

Hi, I love giving and receiving pens and I guess many others do as well. The idea behind this pif is to send a pen to another pen-loving person just to share and for fun without expectations or regret. The person who receives the pen is expected to send another (or the same) pen to the next randomly selected person, and so on.

Simple guidance

* Pen can be used, old or new, but always in good working condition.
    * Person who receives the pen should be ready to send one anywhere in the world.
    * No blame or regret if the chain is broken or if the pen does not meet the expectations one may have.
    * No negative comments on the pen received or its sender.
    * If the chain is broken anyone can restart it; but please let me know by PM if someone didn't receive one.
    * I think it's much nicer to receive a pen one somehow liked rather than a poor writer someone wanted to get rid of.

The first pen is a light green piston filler (unbranded). It's a lovely writer in really good condition with a F/M steel nib. I will include everything I know about it in the letter when sending the parcel.

Is anyone interested? I'll send the pen to a randomly selected person on Thursday. The deadline is Thursday 19 Feb at 0600 GMT.
    Last edited by pica pica; February 17th, 2015 at 12:52 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pica pica For This Useful Post:

ejaycock (February 20th, 2015), phonelady61 (February 18th, 2015), RuiFromUK (February 16th, 2015), TerraNoir (February 16th, 2015)