I mentioned before that I'm going to review the Schrade Tactical Fountain Pen. The day is tomorrow. But, a new thought occurred to me: what am I doing for ink after the zombie apocalypse? I was going to do a regular writing sample, but then I thought, why not do the writing sample in character? (freshly cleaned hand after washing off zombie gore so I don't mess up the notebook)

So, maybe I hoarded ink and carried it with me. What is more likely is that I'm using what's available. (Don't think too hard about this scenario: realistically, after the zombie apocalypse, I'm probably not reviewing fountain pens and posting those to YouTube.) So, I wondered about zombie blood. They must have some sort of rudimentary circulation to keep moving, and most of the movies and shows have lots of blood and gore. There is probably also some sort of anticoagulant effect from the zombie virus. So, why not use it as fountain pen ink? I don't know if it would work, but the science teacher in me really struggles with the whole idea of zombies anyway.

So, I need an ink that looks like zombie blood. I realize you all don't know what I have in my ink collection. The short answer is a lot of Noodler's inks along with some others. So, I'll read your suggestions with the idea of substitution if I don't happen to own the specific ink you suggest. If anyone wants to suggest colors rather than inks I'm open to that.

Right now, I'm leaning toward Noodler's Red-Black. But, does anyone have other ideas?