Thread: Looking to trade Lamy Safari pens & Nibs for Pilot Metropolitan Medium

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Admins please delete ty!

**********I'VE DECIDE TO KEEP THE LAMY PENS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HEREIN. Thanks for looking!************

Hello all!

I am new here, and I know it seems slightly suspect for a new person to automatically Post in the classified section but I really know next to nothing about fountain pens LOL I really don't have anything to contribute to the form knowledge-wise unfortunately, but I have learned a whole lot from reading here!

Anyways I bought these because they were inexpensive and I wanted to try out a bunch of different color inks being an artist. I have come to find I like the Metropolitans better than The Safaris, so if anyone wants to trade MEDIUM nibbed Metros even up please let me know. I also have some excess nibs and ink tubes if anyone is interested.

I have The Safaris in black white red blue mint green pink and yellow. I will give nib choices on a first come first served basis, as I have several extras including stubs. I have nibs in extra fine fine medium Broad and stub nibs in 1.1 1.5 and 1.9 I also have 23 of the blue black cartridges and 13 of the black cartridges.

Everything here is like new and barely used, I literally only used each one a few times to test colors. I have perfect feedback on eBay and excellent references on Reverb.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DavElectro; April 25th, 2024 at 10:49 PM.