Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
Quote Originally Posted by myu View Post
... or they pushed on the limits and found a forceful hand-slap faster than expected.
often this
And often not. FFS, do we always need to have the same 'arguments'? We are here, not there. People come here because they don't like it there. Why sit around and talk about how it's not so bad over there? In an open setting such as this, you are more than welcome to, but it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to be an FPN apologist here on FPG.
Well, I don't know and I don't give a darn. Let's not split hairs, if they're over here, naturally, there's both sides to hear! The privilege is theirs! No use in putting on heirs, when the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle, not the brew that is... wait what was the question again?

On a serious note I've noticed a fall-off in activity from a particularly knowledgable FPN member after a thread was closed, with depressing hints about certain contributors being on thin ice. I hope he hasn't had a temporary ban or some of those 'naughty points' that were briefly & accidentally for all to see. While tenacious in his arguments I have never seen an insulting or rule-bending post from this individual.
Who?