Thread: PIF: Sailor Yama-Dori

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,021 Posts

Default PIF: Sailor Yama-Dori

Well, I was lucky enough to win a bottle of ink, so I'd like to PIF a bottle of ink to someone else.

I have a nearly new bottle of Sailor Yama-dori, which is a very nice deep teal blue, recently released by Sailor. I think this even has sheen.

You can read about it, and see swabs, here and here.

It's a beautiful ink. I've used only one fill. I should pass this along to someone who will use it more.

I will pay postage in the Continental US for whoever wins. I am sorry to have to limit it to the US, but overseas shipping is so expensive it's not really worth it with something heavy like ink.

Rules: enter by posting here. I will pick the winner at random next Friday, the 24th, using one of those internet gizmos or having someone pick a number between one and X, whichever seems more fun at the time. It's open to everyone in the Continental US. Whether you have a little ink, or a lot of ink, no matter: if you'd like this ink, enter. Because I'd like to give it to someone who wants it.

One little twist: I will give people with at least twenty (real) posts a total of two entries. (Why? Because contributing is fun, for writers and readers alike. No need to hang back; I hardly make sense most of the time, and I post.) One week should be plenty of time to get some posts in. And if you have fewer than 20 posts, no problem: you still get an entry.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laura N For This Useful Post:

Bogon07 (October 21st, 2014), conib (October 22nd, 2014), earthdawn (October 18th, 2014), RuiFromUK (October 18th, 2014), skelz (October 23rd, 2014)