Thread: PIF - Teal/Dark Turquoise Parker 45 Arrow

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,155 Times in 1,103 Posts

Default PIF - Teal/Dark Turquoise Parker 45 Arrow

Hi everybody,

Today I'm offering from my collection a nice teal / dark turquoise Parker 45 Arrow CT (all plastic body and cap, with chrome trim). It has a firm medium steel nib that writes smoothly, with a wet ink flow. It is in very decent condition, with only a couple of minor nibbles and scratches on the cap. The barrel is very clean. The section is free from the rippling deformation common in these pens.

I will also include a new Parker slide converter and a box of Parker Quink cartridges (washable blue).

These are great little pens that I consider a must in every pen collection.

This PIF will stay open until next Monday 3rd November, and will close at 7pm. If you'd like a chance of owning this neat little pen, just reply in this thread saying why you'd like it. I'll pick the winner at random.

Please note: there have been a lot of PIFs recently restricted to CONUS. I really do understand the reasons, but just to redress the balance and give everyone else a chance of winning something, I'm offering this PIF worldwide, excluding CONUS. I'll pay all shipping costs.

migo984
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to migo984 For This Useful Post:

DMurphy (October 28th, 2014), RuiFromUK (October 28th, 2014), sparkinflint (November 3rd, 2014), Uncle Bud (October 30th, 2014)