PDA

View Full Version : The Vac-uum Cleaner Strikes Again.

david i
January 2nd, 2015, 11:12 PM
This collection found its way to Paul Erano and me this week. The key pen is an oversized Chilton. A bunch of decent basic pens: 51s, 75s, 180s, HR Conklins (many with issues). Vacuuming up collections is a fun. Still trying to figure out if a few of those metal Pilots in row D are Murexes (Mureces?).

Figured I'd share the find. I might be a Vacumaniac, but I enjoy vacuuming up even collections that essentially lack Vacs :)

http://vacumania.com/penteech2/lee_raleighcollectionTOTAL1000.jpg

regards

David

ainterne
January 3rd, 2015, 01:43 PM
OMG.... No no, it's just stopping by for a visit.... the tray marked "e" is still on its way to me...!!! ... Pretty please..:-)

manoeuver
January 3rd, 2015, 02:14 PM
what fun! enjoy those David. And Paul.

david i
January 3rd, 2015, 03:00 PM
OMG.... No no, it's just stopping by for a visit.... the tray marked "e" is still on its way to me...!!! ... Pretty please..:-)

Some of the Conklins have issues, but there are a fair number of solid pens too. A few from this lot we'll keep, but most indeed are just "rentals".

-d

Mags
January 6th, 2015, 06:29 PM
I see a gold Targa on the top row that I like the looks of. Is it a thin barrel one or is it the larger wider barrel? I just love Targa's.

david i
January 7th, 2015, 06:21 AM
I see a gold Targa on the top row that I like the looks of. Is it a thin barrel one or is it the larger wider barrel? I just love Targa's.

Hi,

Believe it's a full-size Targa. It's at home. I'm not. But, I have dozens of Targas on the website and dozens more in the pipeline. I have a few in my collection and am sitting on a selection of prototypes obtained from a Sheaffer employee, but when those go they already are promised to a friend and serious Targa collector.

regards

david

david i
January 7th, 2015, 06:40 AM

BTW that Targa would not be very expensive.

-d

Mags
January 7th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Feel free to PM me a website for me to go check out pens like this that may be up for adoption.

david i
January 7th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Hi Mags,

My sales website is in my Signature, top line. Paul and I can part with many from this group in reasonable fashion. I had request already on the Murex pens and on some of the Conklin HR's. We can talk about others. Drop me an email around Jan 18.

regards

david

Mags
January 8th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Thanks David.