PDA

View Full Version : ALL OVER THE PLACE PEN SALE VINTAGE AND SOME CHEAP FLEX

Rick Krantz
January 10th, 2015, 01:53 AM
Here's our pre Philly pen show sale, lots of neat pens here, colors, some flex, some esties.... Take a look, something for everyone....

Here are your payment options….

Invoice and pay thru Square… you got a credit card, or debit card? You can pay thru square. I send you an invoice, you pay thru their secure system.

ClearXChange… if you have an account with Wells Fargo, Chase, or Bank of America, this will work just as well. I’ve used it in the past, you simply pay thru your account to my email address.

And Paypal is back. you all spoke, and sure enough, I heard you all.

If you find something you like, contact me via email at ckrantz3@msn.com, let me know what pen board you saw it on, and I will mark it sold.

So now for the pen sale stuff…

Shipping is the same…

Domestic, add $5.00, international add $10.00. Buy multiple things? Only pay shipping one time.

Warranty. These come with a 1 year warranty, with exception to pencils, they are as-is. All items (unless otherwise noted) are working and rebuilt, restored, not over-restored, meaning I sorta try to leave the age of the item, and not buff the pen to oblivion. I don’t like overpolish.

From left to right…..

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/jan11/pensalejan10.jpg

A - Parker 51 Vacumatic fill in cordovan brown. rebuilt, fills, writes, lustraloy cap has a few light dings. nice pen, medium 14K nib, writes well. ITEM PRICE $65

B - Esterbrook SJ in copper, nice pen, rebuilt, fills, writes, new in box 2550 nib. ITEM PRICE $30

C - Esterbrook J in blue, pretty pen, I don't get a lot of blue esties. rebuilt, fills, writes, new in box 2556 nib. Blue ones sell fast, just saying.... ITEM PRICE $40

D - Esterbrook SJ in blue. okay, this one has fantastic color. as per above, not a lot of blue ones seem to come along anymore. rebuilt, fills, writes, new in box 9460 nib.... ITEM PRICE $35

E - Esterbrook pastel in baby blue. this one is a duplicate. decent pen, couple of tiny hairlines which is not uncommon, these are super tiny though. rebuilt, fills, writes, new in box 1461 nib. ITEM PRICE $40

F - Wahl Oxford in gray marble. neat pen, has a Wahl Signature fine 14K point, slight flex, not much, but has character. lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes, ITEM PRICE $35

G - Eversharp Skyline set in maroon and stripped caps. pencil seems to work, pen has a firm fine 14K nib, that writes quite nice. There is plating loss to the lever, otherwise, pretty nice set. rebuilt, fills, writes. good looking standard sized set. ITEM PRICE $65

H - Sheaffer flattop ringtop pen in pearl and black. nice writing pen, fine firm sheaffer 14K nib. rebuilt, fills, writes, some trim wear, mainly to the cap band. ITEM PRICE $35

I - Wearever lever fill pen in brown and black stripped. has a refitted 14K fine flex nib, writes nice. rebuilt, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $40

J - Travelers lever fill pen in wild swirled celluloid. This thing is pretty awesome. fitted with a 14K Warranted #2 nib, fine point, some flex. ITEM PRICE $50

K - Cherry Red no name, probably Arnold. There is a rule in pen collecting... Cherry red anything is super hard to find. This pen model is the only one I ever find with any kind of frequency. It was a fragile material that I think did not cooperate. Anyway, large lever filler, that is rebuilt, fills, writes. some lines at top of cap where it was heat formed into the shape of the cap, which is from manufacture. cool pen. fitted with a large alloy fine point nib. ITEM PRICE $45

L - Webster in BCHR with a fine/medium 14K warranted flexible nib. nice pen, clean, without wear. Lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes. cheap flex people! ITEM PRICE $65

NerdThing
January 10th, 2015, 10:16 AM
E-mailed about the cherry red arnold (?), sir!
Hugh Collings