PDA

View Full Version : Notebooks w/o any lines

semisem
January 10th, 2015, 03:45 PM
What do you suggest? I really don't like any lines in paper - mostly bcs I use my notebooks to write meeting notes. Better to feel free :)15519

I could only be able to find Leuchtrum but nothing else :(

Chrissy
January 10th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Nanami Paper (http://www.nanamipaper.com/categories/write/notebooks-from-japan.html?sort=featured&page=2) do some unlined notebooks. Most notably their Tomoe River one. But there are others

Lady Onogaro
January 10th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I use the Banditapple Carnet notebooks, which come in lined and unlined versions. They are not hardbound, but I put them in my Midori TN.

If you want a larger notebook, you could go for the Seven Seas Journal: http://www.nanamipaper.com/products/seven-seas-standard-a5-blank-tomoe-river-journal.html

Neo
January 10th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Furrow notebooks from the Ziller writing company

semisem
January 10th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Thanks for quick replies. Hope to find some in Turkey, wish me luck :) otherwise, next stop is eBay!

Lady Onogaro
January 10th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Can you order from Cultpens or one of the European retailers? Cultpens has some paper that they say is fountain pen ready (Nuuna Paper), though most of what I saw had dot grid. Or they also have Rhodia Web notebooks, which come in unlined versions.

semisem
January 10th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Of course I can. Never used Cultpens before, did choose Gouletpens (and loved it)!

What do they mean by "fountain pen ready" paper? Sorry if it's a stupid question but never heard before :) does that means fp-friendly?

Lady Onogaro
January 10th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Yes, that means fp friendly. :)

Goulet is where I got my Banditapple Carnet notebooks, by the way. You are right that they are very helpful. They could also suggest some choices for you, I am sure.

Waski_the_Squirrel
January 11th, 2015, 03:57 PM
If you can order from jetpens.com, they have some nice Tomoe River notebooks which are blank.

klpeabody
January 11th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Rhodia webbie and Quo Vadis notebooks are also produced in both lined and blank. I think several retailers carry either one or both, thus are easily obtainable. They are a little pricier than Leuchtturm1917, but have fp friendly paper.

sdcurnow
January 19th, 2015, 06:27 PM
I can make them for you. I have made a variety of sizes. Visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CurnowBookNLeather) or drop me an email (sdcurnow@gmail.com).

Lady Onogaro
January 19th, 2015, 10:32 PM
I would encourage you to take Steve up on his offer, Semisem. He does good work at a good price.