PDA

View Full Version : Steve Curnow's Ink Journals

Lady Onogaro
January 10th, 2015, 08:41 PM
I just saw on FB that Steven Curnow is now making ink journals from 24 lb. paper. These are the size of the backpocket journals. If you like those, I think you will like these.

ac12
January 14th, 2015, 01:47 PM
They are indeed neat, for carrying around.
I saw them at the last SF Pen Posse, and Steve used one to make an entry for Noodler's Midway Blue, so I could see how he used it.

sdcurnow
January 21st, 2015, 06:51 PM
We have renamed our new "Backpocket Ink Tester" to avoid confusion with another company's product. You can see the new look below. If you would like to order a 3-pack (or two, or three...) just send us an email at sdcurnow@gmail.com. Thanks, Curnow Bookbinding & Leatherwork (www.facebook.com/CurnowBookNLeather)

Plume145
February 15th, 2015, 04:01 PM
wow, these look great, I've been wanting something pocketable like that! Is there another way to buy these that doesn't involve Facebook please?

Tracy Lee
February 15th, 2015, 04:18 PM
wow, these look great, I've been wanting something pocketable like that! Is there another way to buy these that doesn't involve Facebook please?
Just email them at the address above, tell them what you want and how many and they will confirm the total. You then just paypal them and it will ship pretty much right away. They are great to work with.

Plume145
February 16th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Just email them at the address above, tell them what you want and how many and they will confirm the total. You then just paypal them and it will ship pretty much right away. They are great to work with.

wow, you're right, can't believe I missed that! thanks :-) I have such a hate-on for facebook lately that I just zeroed in on that and missed everything else :P

penhappy
March 16th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Great products and very good customer service!