PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Needlepoint Flex Fountain Pen By Greg Minuskin $70

eec007
January 13th, 2015, 03:32 PM
SOLD

This is a Eagle fountain pen with gold Needlepoint Flex nib originally sold by Greg Minuskin. Here is the original ad:
http://gregminuskin.com/?p=9115

I used this pen a few times, it is my first needlepoint and I could not get used to it for daily use therefore it rotated to the back of my collection. It's sat in the drawer for too long so it's time to sell it off. The nib does flex nicely when used correctly, be aware that it is a needlepoint, so can be scratchy. There is a noticeable area of the clip that has gold rubbed off, but the green and grey marbled body looks great. The lever does not stay tightly flush with the body, I'm not sure if this is normal, but the lever is loose so is out about 2 millimeters. The ink sac was installed by Greg in 2013 so should be fine.

Photos are from Greg's original ad, I can add more photos if necessary.

$60 OBO shipped within the CONUS

eec007
January 15th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Price reduced, $60. Please let me know if you're interested in this vintage gold needlepoint flex pen

eec007
January 18th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Added some photos, please excuse my sad attempts at calligraphy, but I think it shows the flex and what it's capable of. It could possibly be flexed a little wider, but I don't dare.