PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Pen Show Keepsake ~ FPD

earthdawn
January 13th, 2015, 05:45 PM
The Philly show is this weekend and I know there is another thread but I wanted to start this one to be sure everyone here knows that if they go there are Limited Edition Fountain Pen Day bookmarks being given out when you walk in.

I thought I would be able to be there one of the days but I won't unless something drastic happens at work. So I called Bert Oser today to let him know I was shipping the 2,000 bookmarks to the front desk of the hotel.

Any who, should you go be sure to take some pictures for us all to see and make sure you get a 2015 Philadelphia Pen Show Bookmark

Frank
January 15th, 2015, 11:04 PM
I will be at the Philly Pen Club table Friday! Feel free to stop by and say "Hello"!

I will have pens and parts for sale!! ;)

ChrisC
January 16th, 2015, 12:17 AM
I will be at the Philly Pen Show. It'll be my second time at a pen show. The first time was at Ohio (:

writingrav
January 17th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Had a nice time at the show on Friday. Spent modestly, though there was much to tempt me. Picked up a Delta Fusion 82 for a nice price and yet another pen case, this one a twelve case shaped like a penvelope. I really wanted a genuine F-C Penvelope but it is just too darn long. Met a couple of friends for lunch. Did not see any fountain pen day bookmarks! Due to my present physical condition I only spent a couple of hours and will not be going back on the weekend. Happy to have made it there at all.

manoeuver
January 17th, 2015, 06:54 AM
Sorry I'll miss you Ira. I'm headed in to the show shortly.

Neo
January 17th, 2015, 05:58 PM
I will be at the Philly Pen Show. It'll be my second time at a pen show. The first time was at Ohio (:

how do you think Philly compares to Ohio?

Frank
January 19th, 2015, 10:40 AM
It was a good show- I was at the Pen Club table both Fri and Sat afternoon. It was great to meet some of you in person (a few walked up, and said they recognize my face from the forums!)! I sold pens/parts as well as club promotions!

It was a busy year in 2014 for me- I did not post many items on the forums. I will be posting/selling more in the coming year! ;-)

Frank