PDA

View Full Version : February 2015 Ann Arbor, MI, Pen Posse meeting.........

Wolverine1
January 19th, 2015, 06:04 AM
Dear Friends- Happy New Year to you all!!!!
We will have our first Ann Arbor Pen Posse meeting on Sunday, the 22nd of February, at the Sweetwaters Cafe at Plymouth Road, in the Plymouth Green complex, at 2pm. Hope everyone can make it.
Keith has asked all of us to bring the pens, inks, paper and other accessories that you want to sell or trade.
Further, we will be discussing the possibility of taking up Brian Gray's standing invitation to visit the Edison Pen Company in March 2015, and we will be planning for that.

The address of the Sweetwaters Cafe is as follows:

Sweetwaters Cafe
3393 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI-48105

There is ample free, parking available right outside the Cafe.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at: sidss1AT gmailDOTcom

Hope to see you folks at the A2 Pen Posse!!!!
Regards,
Sid

ypsilanti
January 19th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks, Sid! Looking forward to it.

Kurt S
January 19th, 2015, 05:50 PM
I'll be there! :-)

Sammyo
January 20th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Planning on being there.... checking schedule with wife.... really looking forward to it :)

Wolverine1
January 21st, 2015, 04:35 PM
Thank you all. Ypsilanti, Kurt, Sam and Hector, looking forward to seeing you all. Keep in mind, we will be discussing the trip the Ann Arbor Pen Posse will be making to Brian Gray's Edison Pen Company!!!!!

Sammyo
February 23rd, 2015, 12:52 PM
What a wonderful time. Everybody is so nice, I didn't want it to end. Thank you all for sharing so many pens and inks. It is always great to see everyone and just talk to people who share a common interest.*

Sad that we missed a few people, to those that were ill "get well soon"; and to those with birthdays "hope you had a great day and happy birthday"

VertOlive
February 23rd, 2015, 04:22 PM
Pics for us stayathomes?

Sammyo
February 23rd, 2015, 05:05 PM
I don't think anyone took any! We were to busy chatting and sharing... sorry :(

00Photo
February 23rd, 2015, 10:17 PM
Sorry I missed it but I had a great time pigging out for my birthday lol.