PDA

View Full Version : 1670 stormy gray sale

Neo
January 21st, 2015, 11:05 AM
For those that are interested, massdrop is offering a 3 pack of 1670 inks. It includes 2 bottles of gray and a bottle of red. Have reached the lowest price of $59.99

This deal can be accessed at massdrop.com or if you would like to use my referral code it is massdrop.com/r/Vurl49

Cob
January 21st, 2015, 11:37 AM
I love Stormy Grey, and would join up but sadly in this case, I am in England and the postage would make the ink dearer than a thirty-year-old single malt whisky!

best wishes

Cob

Neo
January 21st, 2015, 12:25 PM
I love Stormy Grey, and would join up but sadly in this case, I am in England and the postage would make the ink dearer than a thirty-year-old single malt whisky!

best wishes

Cob

Im sorry to to hear that, but cult pens has a 10% off winter sale for you locally. This way you can write and have your scotch, just don't mix them up! ;)

Cob
January 21st, 2015, 12:45 PM
Ha ha ha very good!!

Cob

Jon Szanto
January 21st, 2015, 02:07 PM
For those that are interested, massdrop is offering a 3 pack of 1670 inks. It includes 2 bottles of gray and a bottle of red. We need less than 10 participants to reach the lowest price of $50.99

I saw that too, and was going to post, thanks for mentioning it. However, it looks like the lowest price has been unlocked, but it is 59.99, not 50.99. Still a good deal for many people, and interesting that it is 2 of the greys and one red, which is probably about the ratio people would tend to use them.

Neo
January 21st, 2015, 02:27 PM
For those that are interested, massdrop is offering a 3 pack of 1670 inks. It includes 2 bottles of gray and a bottle of red. We need less than 10 participants to reach the lowest price of $50.99

I saw that too, and was going to post, thanks for mentioning it. However, it looks like the lowest price has been unlocked, but it is 59.99, not 50.99. Still a good deal for many people, and interesting that it is 2 of the greys and one red, which is probably about the ratio people would tend to use them.

thanks, I'll fix the typo

Neo
March 1st, 2015, 11:43 AM
Mass drop has this item again and there are only 150 units available. As of right now they have sold 42 of them.