PDA

View Full Version : Jet Pens is giving away a Kaweco Sport Ice on August 11

etoyoc
August 8th, 2012, 05:16 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.offerpop.datastore/176963/176963_2.png

Jet Pens will be giving away a Kaweco Ice Sport and a $10 certificate on Saturday, August. You have to enter by Friday.

Click the link to go there: ow.ly/cQ32f

jor412
August 8th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up! :)

Bogon07
August 8th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks Eyotoc but dang it is Facebook stuff.

jor412
August 8th, 2012, 08:28 PM
The sign up page asks you to get two Facebook friends to join by posting to your wall. It's all right, I suppose. I posted the ad to my fountain pen friends and if they sign up, then I get to join. If not, oh well. I guess it's their way to get more people to view their Facebook page with updates on their current offerings.

I left Facebook for about a year and returned because I missed some important announcements by friends. The privacy options have improved and so have the ways by which you can organize 'friends'. There are also ways to filter and organize content, which is what I mostly use it for. I even have an interest list just for fountain pen news. In that sense, it's quite useful. But also, potentially expensive. ;)

etoyoc
August 8th, 2012, 08:35 PM
ack... sorry everyone.. I didn't realize it was a facebook thing. I got a tweet from them and clicked on the link then copied things over. I never noticed it was a facebook contest.

I had an account, but I deleted the account after a year. I have an account again, only to keep up with certain vendors and groups.

I am also editing the link if I can. I already have the second submission for the contest and if someone else needs referrals, lets use their link as needed/warranted.