PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Wasp Silver Screaming Souls and Skyline Demi

AZBennett
January 27th, 2015, 04:51 PM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish.

1. Eversharp Skyline Army Brown Demi, Brown Striated Cap, Fine Firm Nib - Another wonderful user grade Skyline, this particular pen features a firm Fine nib suitable for someone who enjoys small lines and a dry pen. The pen itself shows its wear with scratches and scuff, though it is free of major dents, cracks or bites. The cap is not one I have seen on Richard Binders as it looks to be Brown on Brown, or Brown on Black Striated pattern. The clip and lever are strong and function properly, and are free of plate loss or corrosion. - 50 USD

2. Wasp "The Clipper" Vacuum-Fil Gray "Birdseye" (Silver Screaming Souls in Purgatory) - This amazing pen has an orginial WASP nib in Fine, with just a tad bit of spring to it that allows for slight line variation (see photographs). The pen itself is grey-ish silver with black "splotches", the celluloid is free of scratches, dings, cracks or bites. The lever is still strong as is the clip. The cap band has some discoloration but is firmly attached. For it's age it is in very good condition. - 65 USD

Purchase both pens for 105 USD

Payment via Paypal only

Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.159341593515936159371593815939

Hawk
January 27th, 2015, 05:38 PM
I'm interested in purchasing both pens.

AZBennett
January 27th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Message sent

AZBennett
January 28th, 2015, 10:37 AM
On Hold Pending Payment