PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP: Sailor 1911L Black Luster

ilya2193
January 29th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Hi all,

After the holiday season, I ran into a lot of trouble with my transportation leading me to accumulate a large amount of debt which I'm struggling to pay right now along with other familial issues. I'm forced to sell off some of my most prized pens that I've collected. Please note that I have searched for the prices of the following pens and I would really like to get what I'm asking for them. I'm listing 5 pens in separate posts due to limit on the number of images per post.

Sailor 1911L Black Luster Asking $250 + $10 shipping.Will include a nearly full bottle of Noodler's Blue-Black ink.
Purchased from John Mottishaw. 21k Broad nib.
This pen was purchased new from nibs.com. It comes in the original box with original Sailor papers. This pen writes flawlessly as well and has only been inked once with Noodler's Blue-Black.

Thank you.

Rusty888
February 3rd, 2015, 02:18 AM
this is a great pen. I had one however it was stolen. the metal grip sections makes it that much more special. good luck

ilya2193
February 3rd, 2015, 06:37 PM
this is a great pen. I had one however it was stolen. the metal grip sections makes it that much more special. good luck

Thanks for the comment. It's definitely a great pen, especially one that comes from John Mottishaw. It's a shame such a nice pen would be stolen.

ilya2193
February 23rd, 2015, 01:08 AM
Bump. Still available for $250 + $10 shipping. Noodle's Blue-Black bottle of ink included!