PDA

View Full Version : SOLD PLEASE HELP: Pelikan M640 Mount Everest

ilya2193
January 29th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Hi all,

After the holiday season, I ran into a lot of trouble with my transportation leading me to accumulate a large amount of debt which I'm struggling to pay right now along with other familial issues. I'm forced to sell off some of my most prized pens that I've collected. Please note that I have searched for the prices of the following pens and I would really like to get what I'm asking for them. I'm listing 5 pens in separate posts due to limit on the number of images per post.

Pelikan M640 Mount Everest adjusted by Mike Masuyama Asking $240 + $10 shipping. Will include a free bottle of Diamine Oxblood ink.
18k Medium nib. This pen was purchased new from Chatterley Luxuries. I didn't like how it wrote out of the box so I sent it to nibmeister Mike Masuyama for an adjustment. It is now one of the best and smoothest writing pens in my collection. After Mr. Masuyama's adjustment, it has been inked once with Pilot Blue.

Thank you.

mishe
February 5th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Hello, do you have a better photo of the nib?

ilya2193
February 5th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Hello, do you have a better photo of the nib?

I just tried taking a close up.

Let me know if that's better. I can try taking another one.

Thanks.

mishe
February 6th, 2015, 07:48 AM
I'll try and message you as soon as I get a break

inlovewithjournals
February 6th, 2015, 08:15 AM
Good luck with everything ilya2193.

KBeezie
February 8th, 2015, 01:03 AM
This is really tempting but I don't quite have the funds for this, still short by like 50~60, in a few days may be a different... unless someone beats me to it first.

Either way hopefully it goes the sooner the better so you can get caught up.

ilya2193
February 8th, 2015, 03:37 PM
This is really tempting but I don't quite have the funds for this, still short by like 50~60, in a few days may be a different... unless someone beats me to it first.

Either way hopefully it goes the sooner the better so you can get caught up.

Thanks for the good thought. Feel free to PM me when you have the funds and I'll let you know if it's still available or not.

ilya2193
February 9th, 2015, 12:06 AM
SOLD