PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Budget Vintage: Wahl Oxford Bulb Filler

AZBennett
January 29th, 2015, 11:39 PM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish.

Here is a wonderful vintage pen. It's a Wahl Oxford, a budget line from Wahl Eversharp. This particular pen boasts a cap and blind cap of the Red Brown Swirl Celluloid and a barrel of Red Brown Barber-Pole Striated. It's a bulb filler, with a brand new bulb installed. The mechanics of a Bulb filler allow for a TON of ink storage in the pen itself. This pen had a two tone nib that has slightly aged and is now a monotone nib in a Western F/M that writes quite nice. The cosmetic wear is very minor to this pen, no bites, gouges, dents, etc. A solid looking pen that fills and writes. - 45 USD (shipping included in price for Continental US buyers).

Payment via Paypal only

Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail
Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM

AZBennett
February 3rd, 2015, 05:02 PM
Price Reduction to 40 USD, includes shipping to CONUS buyers.

Hawk
February 4th, 2015, 07:23 PM
I'll take it.