PDA

View Full Version : Puzzled of Peterborough????

Potter
January 31st, 2015, 06:50 AM
:confused:

It's InCoWriMo -1 and my first item through the post today, I'm so puzzled, a postcard with some flexible writing, InCoWriMo on the front and a greeting on the back, who is it from? Well currently I'm stumped, theres a map of Melbourne on the back, but not much else, I'll be following this one up, has anyone else got one yet?

Silverbreeze
January 31st, 2015, 07:16 AM
I got 2 InCoWriMo already. But all have clear return addresses

sgtstretch
January 31st, 2015, 07:25 AM
I received one InCoWriMo letter yesterday.

Holsworth
January 31st, 2015, 08:14 AM
I had a postcard a week ago that came from Texas. No mention of InCoWriMo on it but found the senders name on the website comments.

Morgaine
January 31st, 2015, 11:44 AM
This reminds me of Touchnote cards (they had a free period during the London Olympics). Inkly lets you upload the picture and message, and the company charges you (not sure how much) and prints the card more locally to the recipient and sends on. Even though the message may well be personal, it seems lifeless to me.

VertOlive
February 22nd, 2015, 02:21 PM
Well, so far, of the three new pen pals that have written to me, only one included a return address. Also, they used a regular name and no FP Geek user name so I'm clueless as to who they are or how to reply.

But none of them looked like your mystery note, Potter.

Morgaine
February 22nd, 2015, 02:27 PM
Maybe the 7 (crossed) could give clues....

Dreck
February 22nd, 2015, 04:06 PM
Well, whoever it is has apparently already corresponded with you, since they say "Thank you for all your letters," but you know it isn't me; Royal Mail postmark aside, we both know I can't write (or draw) that well.

Sailor Kenshin
February 22nd, 2015, 04:18 PM
:confused:

It's InCoWriMo -1 and my first item through the post today, I'm so puzzled, a postcard with some flexible writing, InCoWriMo on the front and a greeting on the back, who is it from? Well currently I'm stumped, theres a map of Melbourne on the back, but not much else, I'll be following this one up, has anyone else got one yet?

Whoever sent it shor rites purdy!

Holsworth
February 23rd, 2015, 12:17 AM
It was Eclectidbits on Instagram, not sure of his FPG name, sorry!

earthdawn
February 23rd, 2015, 02:00 AM
It was Eclectidbits on Instagram, not sure of his FPG name, sorry!

http://eclectidbits.blogspot.com.au

got one as well :)

Potter
February 23rd, 2015, 02:27 AM
Yes it's 'youstruckgold' on FPG, another kind Australian let me know with a PM, thanks Bogon7...