PDA

View Full Version : Affordable Daily Writers - TWSBI, Parker, Monteverde, Kaweco

TMac
January 31st, 2015, 01:42 PM
For sale are some nice, everyday writers. No problems with any of them. Just trying to thin the herd and these don’t get much attention from me. All pens are in very good condition. No visible scrathes or blemishes. Prices include shipping in the US. Payment is by Paypal only.

Monteverde Invincia - black carbon fiber body with a red cap. The "Grand Prix" edition. Black nib $40.

TWSBI Classic burgundy (original) – medium nib. Cap does not post. SOLD

Kaweco Ice Sport green – fine nib. Very good condition. Includes a couple of cartridges. SOLD

Parker 45 burgundy barrel, chrome cap with gold accents. Fine nib. Parker squeeze convertor included. SOLD

Monteverde Prima purple – fine nib. Only used two times. SOLD

Monteverde Artista orange – medium nib. Convertor included. SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hawk
January 31st, 2015, 02:21 PM
My wife says: try to snatch up thePrima purple and theArtista orange. Available?

TMac
January 31st, 2015, 02:34 PM
Both are available. Send a private message and I will give you my paypal address. Thanks

Silverbreeze
January 31st, 2015, 03:31 PM
My wife says: try to snatch up thePrima purple and theArtista orange. Available?
Smart man

TMac
February 6th, 2015, 09:27 AM
I just reduced the prices, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

TMac
February 17th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Monteverde Invincia reduced to $40.00 to try and move this to a new home.

Let me know if you are interested.

TarBlue
February 20th, 2015, 05:56 AM
What size is the Invincia nib?

TMac
February 20th, 2015, 11:56 AM
It is a Fine.

Dancingfountain
February 20th, 2015, 11:59 AM
The last pen is tempting but my budget is my leash at the moment. However, I had to stop by and say hi to fellow O's fan! Spring training is here!!