PDA

View Full Version : Cool-Japan recommended!

tandaina
February 2nd, 2015, 10:48 PM
Ok y'all. Just wanted to report. I sent an eBay message to Cool-Japan with a list of Japanese inks I wanted (that just aren't available in the US) on the 24th. Seconds later I got a reply that one of the inks I wanted was out of stock, but with prices and shipping quote for the other three. He sent me an invoice, and the USPS tried to deliver the ink Saturday (we weren't home) the 31st. That's pretty dang fast turnaround from Japan.

The ink bottles were impeccably packed, only the Goulets could compete. ;)

So very happy with Cool-Japan, will order from him again the next time I get a hankering for that rare Japanese ink. ;)

earthdawn
February 2nd, 2015, 11:08 PM
Thats great to hear...

Thank you for sharing the positive info!

Sooooo..... you gonna tell us what you got ?

VertOlive
February 2nd, 2015, 11:36 PM
Yep, got my bottles of Kingdom Note inks from Atsu, very happy with the exchanges.

migo984
February 3rd, 2015, 03:53 AM
Ok y'all. Just wanted to report. I sent an eBay message to Cool-Japan with a list of Japanese inks I wanted (that just aren't available in the US) on the 24th. Seconds later I got a reply that one of the inks I wanted was out of stock, but with prices and shipping quote for the other three. He sent me an invoice, and the USPS tried to deliver the ink Saturday (we weren't home) the 31st. That's pretty dang fast turnaround from Japan.

The ink bottles were impeccably packed, only the Goulets could compete. ;)

So very happy with Cool-Japan, will order from him again the next time I get a hankering for that rare Japanese ink. ;)

Told you he was good! :) He is a gem.

Lady Onogaro
February 3rd, 2015, 08:20 AM
I have ordered from him before. I was surprised at how quickly the inks came.

BMG
February 16th, 2015, 11:04 AM
I'm glad to hear this as I have just made my first order (for ink) from Cool-Japan, who came recommended by someone on the FPN.

EDIT: The ink arrived yesterday, less than a week from the day it shipped. It was very well packed. I will definitely be ordering from Cool-Japan again.

Herry
April 6th, 2023, 05:37 AM
Another popular location for hummingbird feeders is near a window. This allows you to watch the birds up close and personal, and it also provides the birds with a safe and sheltered location to feed. If you choose to place your feeder near a window, be sure to clean the window regularly to avoid any bird strikes. https://hummingbirdfeedercenter.com/best-squirrel-proof-hummingbird-feeder/