PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive notecards @ Target

Jon Szanto
February 3rd, 2015, 08:54 PM
I saw this in a Target store back during the holidays, but on an errand today I saw them on sale: 200 notecards with envelopes for $15.00. FP friendly so far, the box I got was more Earth tones, but they also had an assortment with 'brilliant' colors. About 5.5" x 4", and being able to write on both sides of the card gives more than a postcard will (without resorting to the gruelling grind of an actual letter) :) The manufacturer is Carlton. Pretty good deal.

sharmon202
March 8th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Jon, I picked up both sets of these note cards at Target yesterday. Wrote one today and it was very nice. Smooth, no feathering. I used Tsuki-Yo in an M nib & Kon-Peki in an EF. Maybe not a hard test but I like these, yes indeed a bargain for sure. Thanks again for the heads up.

TerraNoir
March 8th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Apparently the interwebs ate my previous post. Grrr!

I have these as well, and I absolutely adore them. They seem to handle even my wettest nib's writing without any bleedthrough or feathering. These are pretty bloody awesome. I use these to send out to my pen pal about the Walking Dead. Its so easy to keep a few handy to jot down thoughts.

Highly recommended guys!