PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Vanishing Point

Truppi327
August 12th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I really, really love the blog Crónicas Estilográficas - I was super happy when the Geeks featured it on the mainpage. I really think it's my favorite pen blog ever. I am constantly amazed by some of the pictures and posts by Bruno Taut, the author. I read a TON of pen blogs pretty much every day and this blog is like no other.

Today he features a Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) DEMONSTRATOR!!! (http://estilofilos.blogspot.com/2012/08/no-ordinary-capless.html)
:jaw:

Those don't exist! That's so freakin' cool.

Has anyone ever seen one of these?

Amazing - just wanted to talk to someone about this since my wife really doesn't care.

etoyoc
August 12th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Nope, I had not seen one until now. Thanks for pointing that out!

KrazyIvan
August 12th, 2012, 08:35 PM
capless and demonstrator. Amazing. If they brought those out today it would sell like hot cakes.

etoyoc
August 12th, 2012, 08:39 PM
And, it appears to have no clip to be annoyingly in the way. Eric would be happy.

brando090
August 12th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Its called a Platinum Knock, not a Vanishing Point...

fountainpenkid
August 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM

you misread--the platinum Knock is a different pen--not the demo.

Truppi327
August 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Pretty sure it is definitely a Pilot Capless. It's my understanding that "Vanishing Point" and "Capless" are essentially interchangeable names especially outside the Japanese market.

Platinum isn't involved.

Jon Szanto
August 13th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Indeed, the text contrasts the pen with the Knock, a completely different - and possibly more rare - pen.