PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan 800 Demonstrator coming in April

Bluecamp
February 6th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Larry Dromgooles and his vendor told me yesterday that Pelikan will have an 800 Demonstrator w/chrome accents in April. Vendor said comes with or without markings.

earthdawn
February 7th, 2015, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the info ...

LARRY is the man !

Was down there at the end of October and had a blast in his store. Awesome experience and such a great guy.

Bluecamp
February 7th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the info ...

LARRY is the man !

Was down there at the end of October and had a blast in his store. Awesome experience and such a great guy.

You are most welcome.
Larry is as good as they come and his customer service is second to no one! Anyone that loves pens should add his store to their bucket list. I love it that I can walk in the store as ask to dip any pen from a Lamy to Mont Blanc JFK to a David Oscarson. I was holding a 20K pen a few weeks back and he said dip it. :)

earthdawn
February 7th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the info ...

LARRY is the man !

You are most welcome.
Larry is as good as they come and his customer service is second to no one! Anyone that loves pens should add his store to their bucket list. I love it that I can walk in the store as ask to dip any pen from a Lamy to Mont Blanc JFK to a David Oscarson. I was holding a 20K pen a few weeks back and he said dip it. :)

It wasn't the Danitrio he let you dip was it ???

That thing is awesome.

I did a blog post about my visit with lots of pics.

http://www.fountainpenday.org/2014/11/dromgooles-houston/

Bluecamp
February 7th, 2015, 08:38 PM
That's the one but I didn't dare ink it, no need for me to ever try that pen. Larry chuckled and said the special of the day was $17,500.

Very nice review, I felt like I was actually there. I'm in the store at least once a week as its only a 20 minute drive. I handled the Taccia with sting ray leather cap a couple days ago, it is indeed large. I'm currently eyeing a Classic LB5.