PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Pen Club Meeting

Roger W.
February 8th, 2015, 06:06 PM
Next meeting is next Sunday the 15th at 2 PM. I’m bringing a bunch of Targas (got at least 5 new ones). Buy, sell trade as always. Also, we will be discussing the upcoming Chicago Pen Show. Usual location 1 Lind St., Hillside Illinois in the Community building.

March’s meeting will also be on the 15th of next month.

Roger W.

Mags
February 8th, 2015, 08:19 PM
Will the dates for the Chicago Pen Show be confirmed soon?

I was debating DC or Chicago and I have never been to Chicago. Is the show a large one and is there a trader pass one needs to purchase if travelling in from Far away it's nice to be able to get in a little ahead of general admission and I have been known to trade a pen or two for another I wanted.

TerraNoir
February 9th, 2015, 06:23 AM
Not too sure on the dates Mags.

I would have to say that the Chicago show is pretty large. Still smaller than DC, but its pretty darn big. I know there is a trader's pass available, but I haven't seen anything posted on it yet. Though the website seems to stay pretty dead til near the event. I hope you can make it!!

Mags
February 9th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Thanks TerraNoir

Misfit
February 27th, 2015, 12:56 AM
Hi there. My brother lives in Chicago but could not get to Hillside. Is yours the only pen club in Chicago?

He lives in the city, no car.

TerraNoir
February 27th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Hi there. My brother lives in Chicago but could not get to Hillside. Is yours the only pen club in Chicago?

He lives in the city, no car.

Does your brother have an account on here? There isn't a Metro Chicago Pen Club, but fellow FP Geeks do look out for one another ;)

Misfit
March 12th, 2015, 02:58 PM
He does not, that I know of. He joined FPN, but hasn't been active there since late 2012. I'm a member of both forums. It's a lovely thing FPG members look out for each other. I like that.

Hawk
March 12th, 2015, 04:35 PM
March 15 in Hillside still good? I wrote down 5PM. If so, my wife and I will try and make it. She has a concert in Streator early in the afternoon. Otherwise, we plan to be at the Chicago Pen Show to spend money that we can't afford.

TerraNoir
March 12th, 2015, 07:23 PM
I think its still at 2PM, Hawk.

Hawk
March 12th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Bummer. Maybe another month.