PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Ink No. 4

Laura N
February 9th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Ink fans, it is time for another round of Mystery Ink. This will be round 4, or MI4 for short.

Klpeabody and I would like to invite anyone interested in participating to volunteer here.

We are looking for five or six volunteers who would be willing to try an unknown ink and post their impressions here. We think it's fun to try an ink without any preconceptions, or even a clue as to what it might be. We have chosen an ink we think will be interesting. It's possible not everyone will like it. Perhaps you wouldn't have tried it yourself. But that's part of the fun.

Here are the rules, such as they are. Please volunteer only if you have time to use or test the ink right away, and if you are willing to post in the thread about your impressions. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about ink, and about posting. That makes the whole thing more fun for everyone, even people just reading along. People who've done it before are welcome again, as are people who are new to the exercise. Everyone is welcome in the thread.

If you’d like to participate, please post here. Please let us know why you’d like to get the mystery ink. And if it’s not in your profile, please tell us where you live (just the state or country). That helps us pick a diverse slate of participants and figure out mailing times.

More details probably can be found in the threads "Mystery Ink Sample" and "Mystery Ink No. 3."

Neo
February 9th, 2015, 09:55 AM
I'm in, I would also like to help defray your shipping costs for this round.

elaineb
February 9th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Oh, I'd LOVE to do this! Inks are a special pleasure for me. I guess as a painter, I just like colored stuff you can smear onto paper... I am pretty rigorous about performance issues in writing materials. Using things suited to the work you need to do (not just high-end luxury items to play with) is a big part of my fountain pen philosophy. So I hope I'd be able to be objective about the pros and cons of whatever this mystery ink may be :)

Sailor Kenshin
February 9th, 2015, 10:17 AM

What he said...because this has been made of awesome from Day One.

alc3261
February 9th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Me too please......

Holsworth
February 9th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Oh, me please! Sounds like fun.

Alec_J
February 9th, 2015, 12:23 PM
I am new to FP but would love to participate. I completely understand if you would prefer someone with more experience. I'm in Kansas.
Alec

Crazyorange
February 9th, 2015, 02:55 PM

What he said...because this has been made of awesome from Day One.

I'm in. And what they said. :)
Thank you so much:)

Laura N
February 9th, 2015, 03:08 PM
I am new to FP but would love to participate. I completely understand if you would prefer someone with more experience. I'm in Kansas.
Alec

Welcome! I'm very glad you've thrown your hat in the ring. There are no prerequisites, except as set forth in the original post. :)

ETA: Okay, one of us would be swayed if an entrant knew who Marian Hossa is.... But klp is more sensible.

Chrissy
February 9th, 2015, 03:23 PM
I would love to enter this one as well if I may please. I am definitely madly keen on inks and on posting. I live in the UK

Marian Hossa the ice hockey player?

Laura N
February 9th, 2015, 03:42 PM
I would love to enter this one as well if I may please. I am definitely madly keen on inks and on posting. I live in the UK

Yes! And tonight is Marian Hossa bobblehead night at Chicago Stadium. Celebrate accordingly. :)

reprieve
February 9th, 2015, 04:31 PM
I'm in!
This is such fun. These Mystery Ink rounds have become my favorite threads on FPGeeks!! :rockon:

Neo
February 9th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Pure plagarism....Marián Hossa is a Slovak professional ice hockey player who currently plays for the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League. Hossa was drafted by the Ottawa Senators in the first round of the 1997 NHL Entry Draft

klpeabody
February 9th, 2015, 05:30 PM

Yes! And tonight is Marian Hossa bobblehead night at Chicago Stadium. Celebrate accordingly. :)

Woot!!!

Laura N
February 9th, 2015, 06:31 PM

Woot!!!

I know! I posted a photo off the Blackhawks twitter for all to enjoy. But then I realized it might be a copyright violation or something. Plus, I presume we all follow the Blackhawks twitter anyway.

Jon Szanto
February 9th, 2015, 07:46 PM
I swear: one night I was in an ink thread and a hockey game broke out...

mustud52
February 9th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Yep, I'm in if there is still room.

I can provide a view from Australia. Yes, and help with the postage, of course.

Sammyo
February 10th, 2015, 10:54 AM
If you have room, I would love to be involved :)
Thank you for the offer

Laura N
February 10th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Thank you all for volunteering. Recipients have been chosen. Somehow I think my post to that effect just vanished. So bear with me. I will return with details. :)

Chrissy
February 10th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Please can someone explain 'Bobblehead' for us Brits?

Neo
February 10th, 2015, 11:34 AM

its a little plastic figurine with a head on a spring. When moved, the head bobs from side to side.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVC5fpqTZ18

Alec_J
February 10th, 2015, 12:02 PM
@Chrissy Bobblehead usually means... Airhead, absent minded. That sort of thing. Make sense now?

Laura N
February 10th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Okay, I am so sorry. My announcement post seems to have been lost forever, so here it goes again.

First, thank you to all who entered. There were so many entries I used a random list generator, divided between those outside the US and those in the US. We are so sorry we couldn't send samples to everyone. But, if your name wasn't chosen this time, please do volunteer again for MI5 or MI6, and let us know you tried for MI4.

The MI4 samples will go to:

alc3261
Cob
mustud52
reprieve
Neo
Sailor Kenshin
Crazyorange.

In addition, klp gets to participate fully this time, because this ink is a mystery to her.

sgtstretch
February 10th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Woohoo, have fun guys/girls! Looking forward to seeing results.

Chrissy
February 10th, 2015, 03:05 PM
@Chrissy Bobblehead usually means... Airhead, absent minded. That sort of thing. Make sense now?

Thanks and yes it does. :)

Laura N
February 10th, 2015, 03:32 PM
So, just a brief digression, ink fans. Sorry for the confusion. The bobblehead toy is a knickknack or collectible plastic toy, usually of a sports star or character from popular culture. Here is the real Marian Hossa yesterday with his bobblehead, which was given away at yesterday's Chicago Blackhawks game. This photo was put on the Blackhawks Twitter with no restrictions, so I'm guessing it's okay to share it.

And because we should bring this back to ink, I believe the Chicago Blackhawks colors would probably be Aurora Black and Skrip Red. One of which could be MI4. But we'll all have to wait to find out. Because that's the mystery. :)

klpeabody
February 10th, 2015, 06:03 PM
So, just a brief digression, ink fans. Sorry for the confusion. The bobblehead toy is a knickknack or collectible plastic toy, usually of a sports star or character from popular culture. Here is the real Marian Hossa yesterday with his bobblehead, which was given away at yesterday's Chicago Blackhawks game. This photo was put on the Blackhawks Twitter with no restrictions, so I'm guessing it's okay to share it.

And because we should bring this back to ink, I believe the Chicago Blackhawks colors would probably be Aurora Black and Skrip Red. One of which could be MI4. But we'll all have to wait to find out. Because that's the mystery. :)

Well, I can see what all the excitement is about.
;-)

klpeabody
February 10th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Okay, I am so sorry. My announcement post seems to have been lost forever, so here it goes again.

First, thank you to all who entered. There were so many entries I used a random list generator, divided between those outside the US and those in the US. We are so sorry we couldn't send samples to everyone. But, if your name wasn't chosen this time, please do volunteer again for MI5 or MI6, and let us know you tried for MI4.

The MI4 samples will go to:

alc3261
Cob
mustud52
reprieve
Neo
Sailor Kenshin
Crazyorange.

In addition, klp gets to participate fully this time, because this ink is a mystery to her.

I cannot wait to be surprised. I am looking forward to this! :cool:

Crazyorange
February 10th, 2015, 07:30 PM

Like our president. His head wiggles when you move the statue part. Most bobbleheads sit on the dashboard of a car.

Alec_J
February 11th, 2015, 08:39 AM
GRATS to the winners! I am looking forward to the results!

inlovewithjournals
February 11th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Exciting! I will definitely try for the next one.

mustud52
February 11th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Am most appreciative of the opportunity to participate, particularly being a new member of the fpg community. Now to sharpen up the quill!

Crazyorange
February 11th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Needs some funds?

Laura N
February 11th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Just when you think MI can't get any better, it somehow manages to top itself. Because now when I scroll down this page I see Marian Hossa. :hail:

Permit me to do some housekeeping here. I mailed out the three overseas samples today. The US ones will follow later this week. And klp and I would like to thank Cob for his very generous Paypal donation. :hail: We really appreciate the help keeping MI going. We have some very good ones on tap for the future, too, if people continue to enjoy it. We do. :)

Laura N
February 11th, 2015, 04:29 PM
And also a huge thank you to mustud52 for his generous donation to MI. :fans:

It is so kind, and we really appreciate it.

Laura N
February 13th, 2015, 04:00 PM
A day without Mystery Ink is like a day without sunshine. Maybe that's been the problem with the weather here. But I mailed the US samples today, and I hope they might start to show up in mailboxes on Tuesday. No promises that it will improve the weather, but it can't hurt.

Finally, we would like to thank Crazyorange for a very generous donation to Mystery Ink. We are very grateful. :hug:

Crazyorange
February 13th, 2015, 06:35 PM
A day without Mystery Ink is like a day without sunshine. Maybe that's been the problem with the weather here. But I mailed the US samples today, and I hope they might start to show up in mailboxes on Tuesday. No promises that it will improve the weather, but it can't hurt.

Finally, we would like to thank Crazyorange for a very generous donation to Mystery Ink. We are very grateful. :hug:

It will improve my spirits. Fun is heading to my mail box.

klpeabody
February 13th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Thanks so much, Laura, for sending those samples out. Can't wait to check my mailbox on Tuesday. I am so excited to be surprised! I love surprises!!
:thank_you2:

And, I would also like to thank everyone who has either offered to donate, or has donated, towards the mystery ink shipping costs. It's most appreciated!!! I think we have a lovely little thing going here. Thank you for being a part of it. =)

Cob
February 17th, 2015, 10:35 AM
I just got in and found my ink sample waiting for me; I shall tackle it tomorrow.

As they say, "Watch this space!"

A glance at the vial, suggest this could be right up my street; I shall flush out a very nice pen to try this one out!

Rgds

Cob

reprieve
February 17th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Mystery Ink #4 has arrived! I need to flush a couple of pens before I can figure out which one ought to be filled with MI4. Oddly enough, I can't tell what color it is in the vial. Brown? Black? Murky green? I don't think it's grey. Swabs shall be necessary! (I hope I'm not going color blind!) :)

klpeabody
February 17th, 2015, 06:15 PM
MI4 has arrived!

Swabbing is happening at my place. This is an interesting color, indeed. More to come.

=)

mustud52
February 17th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Ooh, I will look forward to checking tonight.

Sailor Kenshin
February 18th, 2015, 05:16 AM
No mail, two days in a row...uwaaahhhhh....

Crazyorange
February 18th, 2015, 05:58 AM
Im hoping to get it tonight!!!!

Sailor Kenshin
February 20th, 2015, 11:33 AM
It's six degrees out with howling wind! But MI 4 saves the day.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7412/16567057206_2a72693c52_c.jpg

Continuing in the tradition: I love this ink! It plays so nicely with the Hero and the Bagasse, and is a great color for snowy, cabin-fevery February.

Now that I look closely I may see hints of darkish green in the chroma's center and corona. I have a certain ink in the back of my mind (mostly due to the excellent flow and hue) but I'm probably wrong.

As usual.

:)

Thanks once again to the Mystery Team that makes this possible!

Crazyorange
February 20th, 2015, 12:46 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/20/f4a9e5b137e83fe7ae8b0927a563613b.jpg

Ok...I'm hoping this ink is available to buy....I love it!!!

It's a wonderful chocolate brown with a red purple hue. Flow is excellent. Shading is wonderful. Drying time is a bit slow. You'll see places where I smeared the drawing. It me the ink is sophisticated with a funky fun undertone.

Out of the three MI I've tried, this one has completely won me over. I could use using this color regularly and especially for writing notes at work. I don't know if it will stain so that's something I would want to rule out before putting it in some of my pens.

Cob
February 20th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Apologies for the delay: what with the fact I am moving, plus I have had some severe computer problems with my second machine (and with my mother in hospital) I have been a bit tied up.

I will attend to it very soon indeed - based on what I have seen so far it looks very nice indeed.

Cob

Sailor Kenshin
February 20th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Crazyorange, I LOVE your sketches!

Neo
February 20th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Crazyorange, I LOVE your sketches!

:amen:

Chrissy
February 20th, 2015, 03:40 PM
I have a couple of ideas which I will keep to myself for now.

klpeabody
February 20th, 2015, 05:44 PM
So glad to see people are already posting their reports of MI4. I have been toying with it all week, and I really like it. I have not yet had the opportunity to take any photos since it is pitch dark by the time I get home. Hopefully will be able to post something tomorrow. Crazyorange, thanks for another excellent zentangle!

mustud52
February 20th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Ooh, I like brown. Diamine Chocolate Brown is in a couple of my pens, and I have a couple of pens ready to try out MI4 when it arrives.

Alas, Australia is a long way away when it come to postal deliveries.

reprieve
February 21st, 2015, 01:37 PM
Mystery Ink 4 is extremely frustrating to photograph. I cannot for the life of me capture the color on my camera that I actually see in person. It looks much, much redder in my photos than it does in real life. I took about thirty pictures, but this was the most accurate one (and it's not very accurate :():

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8585/15981975054_79f3417c56_z.jpg

My poor photography skills aside, I love MI4. It's either a warm grey-brown or a cold brown-grey. It immediately reminded me of three inks, but I don't think it actually is any of those. I've done some side-by-side comparisons, and I already have an ink that is quite close, but MI4 is distinctive enough that I'd still buy a bottle. It has this weird slightly purple undertone that really appeals to me. I want to know what it is so that I can order it right now. That's how much I love it!

It flows very well. I'd call it a wet ink. I'm using it in a Lamy Al-Star with a 1.1mm nib, which is characteristically on the dry side. I don't see any sheen on Rhodia, Tomoe, HP copy paper, or on my ink journal's watercolor paper. There's no feathering or bleed-through. It's a pretty dark, saturated ink and so there's not much shading to speak of. It takes a long time to dry--about thirty seconds or so. It did stain my hands (it did not wash off with soap), but that doesn't bother me. I tried it in a glass pen and filled my Al-Star's converter with a syringe, and the ink cleaned up from the dip pen and syringe easily enough. I'll report back after I flush it from the actual fountain pen (though it may be a while as I like this ink so much that I'm going to be refilling with the remainder of my sample!).

Crazyorange
February 21st, 2015, 06:21 PM
Mystery Ink 4 is extremely frustrating to photograph. I cannot for the life of me capture the color on my camera that I actually see in person. It looks much, much redder in my photos than it does in real life. I took about thirty pictures, but this was the most accurate one (and it's not very accurate :():

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8585/15981975054_79f3417c56_z.jpg

My poor photography skills aside, I love MI4. It's either a warm grey-brown or a cold brown-grey. It immediately reminded me of three inks, but I don't think it actually is any of those. I've done some side-by-side comparisons, and I already have an ink that is quite close, but MI4 is distinctive enough that I'd still buy a bottle. It has this weird slightly purple undertone that really appeals to me. I want to know what it is so that I can order it right now. That's how much I love it!

It flows very well. I'd call it a wet ink. I'm using it in a Lamy Al-Star with a 1.1mm nib, which is characteristically on the dry side. I don't see any sheen on Rhodia, Tomoe, HP copy paper, or on my ink journal's watercolor paper. There's no feathering or bleed-through. It's a pretty dark, saturated ink and so there's not much shading to speak of. It takes a long time to dry--about thirty seconds or so. It did stain my hands (it did not wash off with soap), but that doesn't bother me. I tried it in a glass pen and filled my Al-Star's converter with a syringe, and the ink cleaned up from the dip pen and syringe easily enough. I'll report back after I flush it from the actual fountain pen (though it may be a while as I like this ink so much that I'm going to be refilling with the remainder of my sample!).

Yeah...your pics are more red. I found my pics look more black. It's difficult to capture its look.

I want to buy it now too. I've got my fingers crossed that it's not discontinued. I like how it's brown...with closer look you see the undertones of purple red. It's so pretty. I have a bit of ink left in my sample....trying not to use it all up.

klpeabody
February 22nd, 2015, 08:18 AM
Here is my attempt at memorializing the event fondly known as "MI4". My apologies for the sub-par photos, but I've done my best to try to capture what I see with my eye. Also, I apologize for the delay in posting results, but I live in New England which is currently engulfed in a snow cocoon, not to mention that we have little daylight here; thus, my opportunities to try to catch relatively decent photos in my free time are limited. Without further ado, I was very excited to be a participant in this mystery ink round, so when my sample arrived in the mail on Tuesday, I got to swabbing right away in my Stilman & Birn epsilon ink notebook. When the ink initially went down on the paper, I knew it was a darker brown. But, as it started to dry, I began to see a reddish, burgundy hue come through. By the time it had finished drying, I questioned whether this was a brown or a burgundy. But, for purposes of experimentation I proceeded under the assumption that this is a brown, and I went ahead and swabbed some browns from my stash, just to compare. I only have a few brown inks on hand, but what I noticed is that it did appear more burgundy when placed side-by-side against an ink I know to be a reddish-leaning brown. My first photo shows the comparison swabs, with MI4 in the top-left, and the reddish leaning brown directly next to it. The other two browns are distinctively more dark brown, falling in what I would call the "walnut" category.

I inked up a couple of pens (only two this time around), a LAMY Al-Star medium and a LAMY Joy 1.1. With ink testing, I always start with these because I know how these pens behave and they are easy to clean. Both pens are known to lay down a generous line, and this ink went onto the paper effortlessly which tells me that the ink falls on the wetter-writing side. Being nicely saturated, I found that I preferred it coming from a round nib, as opposed to the italic. Often when I sample inks, I try it in at least one italic just to see if it brings out some lovely shading properties. I don't really find that here.

I also wanted to see how the ink performed on ivory Tomoe River paper, so I did a quick writing sample. No sheen. This also helped me to determine that white paper is a better companion for this particular shade of ink. That's just my humble, and very subjective, opinion.

As others have noted, this particular ink comes with a longer drying time taking roughly 20 seconds to dry on the papers I used.

I also tested for water-resistance by submerging a piece of paper in water for a few minutes. When I pulled the paper out, the burgundy brown ink color had washed away, leaving only black words on the paper. The writing sample was still perfectly legible, though.

Overall, I liked this ink and I would be inclined to use it. This is a really intriguing color, which begs the question: Why haven't I seen more of this one? I am a little picky about brown inks, but I'm a big fan of burgundy. Because this has a nice, muted feel to it; and, combined with the burgundy-leaning hue, it appeals to me right away. I would have liked to see just a little more shading though. Despite that, the saturation will likely make it a good choice with perhaps some of my finer nibs; giving it some versatility which I really appreciate. The long dry time is something to consider, although it has never been a deterrent for me. The water-resistance properties are a plus. Seems like a good value.

Thanks, Laura, for this opportunity!

mustud52
February 23rd, 2015, 03:59 AM
MI4 arrived today. I was late home and feeling a little knackered, but had to have a quick play before dealing with other stuff.

OK, only did a dip with an old Pelikan 400NN with a B nib and compared it to Diamine Chocolate Brown in a Sheaffer Intrigue with a Left Oblique .9mm nib (for those, as am I, interested in such details).

A most fleeting try out and a dreadful photo under a desk lamp. In any event, my initial impressions:

A deeper ink that the Diamine, and with a touch of red. The Diamine looks a little thin in comparison, however that may also be because I am comparing a dip to a nib feed and am therefore getting a wetter line. I am really keen to see how M.I.4 behaves when doing a little flex with a B or BB nib. How will it shade? How will the colour depth vary? These are mysteries I look forward to exploring later.

In the mean time, an interesting ink that has a lot of character. Actually I now also want to try it with an EF nib - I think it has enough strength to still impress.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/mustud52/Mystery-Ink-4_zps23b757a1.jpg

Neo
February 23rd, 2015, 10:49 AM
:wave:

Laura N
February 25th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Whoa, great contributions everyone. Sadly, just like with a real house, it seems to be time for housekeeping again.

First, I know you'll all join me in lamenting some bad news on the Chicago Blackhawks front (Skrip Red and Aurora Black). League-leading scorer Patrick Kane probably has a very serious injury, thanks to a cross-check into the boards last night. So glad that during my lone free hour this week I was watching that. Ooof. But, since Marian Hossa rose to the heights of NFL Player of the Week after being mentioned on Mystery Ink, I'll count on the power of MI once more.

Second, not everyone has received MI4 -- one sample still remains undelivered in the UK, after two weeks. Bummer there. So we'll hold on for a bit longer for the reveal. I've received two brave guesses so far, but that's all. PM or email me if you want to throw your guess into the hopper. If not, that's okay, too. But a continued thank-you for not mentioning any guesses here on the thread. :)

Third, yesterday we received a very generous contribution to MI from Neo. On behalf of everyone, including future MI participants, thank you, Neo! :wave:

Crazyorange
February 25th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Sorry to hear the Blackhawks are kaput. I did see on antique roadshow a 1952 Blackhawk jersey was worth $15,000. Because of you, I knew who they were. Otherwise I would have thought football. [emoji58]

Laura N
February 25th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Ah, thank you, condolences accepted, but ... it's not over yet. The force of MI is strong, and the Hawks will fight on. Like Skrip Red and Aurora Black, our Blackhawks will always come back.

Cob
February 25th, 2015, 03:05 PM
I apologise to all for the shocking delay in my posting my efforts with this interesting ink; a combination of moving home, a terrible cold and other domestic difficulties conspired against me!

Anyway, have a look at my two scans in which you should (if you can read my scrawl) see my findings:

Best wishes to all

Cob

Crazyorange
February 25th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Ah, thank you, condolences accepted, but ... it's not over yet. The force of MI is strong, and the Hawks will fight on. Like Skrip Red and Aurora Black, our Blackhawks will always come back.

Woohoo Blackhawks......momma Laura needs you to win.

Laura N
February 27th, 2015, 02:29 PM
More housekeeping matters. One of our participants still awaits MI4, which is apparently being particularly mysterious. First MI2, then MI4 -- there is something up with the even numbered ones.

No one has PM'd me with any new guesses. I guess The Large Prize* will remain unclaimed.

We here at MI are grateful to have just received a generous contribution from a member who would prefer to remain anonymous. I know everyone will join me in thanking this person for being an MI angel. :angel: We are so very grateful that people are helping us to keep this going.

I'm certainly no angel, but I am an MI evangelist, so I want to remind everyone that we'll be beginning a new round shortly, in a new thread. I hope we'll have volunteers for that, both veterans and novices.

Lastly, but most importantly, the MI Good Vibes remain potent. You can hardly be surprised to hear, after crazyorange's shout-out above, that the Blackhawks won last night. Oh yes they did. MI is good luck.

*The Large Prize may or may not be imaginary.

reprieve
February 27th, 2015, 06:21 PM
No one has PM'd me with any new guesses.

You know, I'm really flummoxed by MI4. When I first swabbed it, it reminded me vaguely of three different inks; I thought "well, maybe it's X..." But after loading it into a pen and writing with it, I realized how distinctive it is. I know now that I have no idea what it is. I can't even make a guess!

I think I may be going colorblind because I really can't tell if this ink is a grey brown or a brown grey. It has an intriguing purplish undertone, but it doesn't look burgundy or red to me. It's a strange color. And yet the more I use it, the more I like it. I've never really fallen in love with a brown ink... MI4 is "the one."

Crazyorange
February 27th, 2015, 06:25 PM
The large prize.....is the heart burn from waiting to find out if the ink can be purchased. Come on....gives us a bit of meat on the bone....is it discontinued or available for purchase???

Laura N
February 27th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Come on....gives us a bit of meat on the bone....is it discontinued or available for purchase???

Yes.

Crazyorange
February 27th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Come on....gives us a bit of meat on the bone....is it discontinued or available for purchase???

Yes.

Yes....can be bought???

Laura N
February 27th, 2015, 07:19 PM
^^ Yes, it is discontinued or available for purchase. :)

Neo
February 27th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Arrrrrggghhh! :faint:

Crazyorange
February 27th, 2015, 08:06 PM
^^ Yes, it is discontinued or available for purchase. :)

Ok..that's not helpful! That's like the carrot at the end of a stick situation. [emoji53]

Laura N
February 27th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Because one person still hasn't received the sample, I thank everyone else for your patience. Your forbearance keeps it a mystery. :hug:

Neo
February 28th, 2015, 07:03 AM
Because one person still hasn't received the sample, I thank everyone else for your patience. Your forbearance keeps it a mystery. :hug:

As usual, you are a voice of reason

klpeabody
February 28th, 2015, 02:58 PM

As usual, you are a voice of reason

She is good at that. =)

mustud52
March 3rd, 2015, 01:11 AM
The Mustud household has been unusually busy for the last few weeks, and despite the allure of a little vial of mystery ink sitting on my desk, beckoning will a message of guile and responsibility, I have been unable to explore. Until now.

The Goddess is away for an evening and a day, and I can go to the fast food outlet of my choice and then return to open whichever wine I wish. Then follow it with a coffee and a Macallan 18. And so I shall, right after playing with Mystery Ink Number 4.

Okay, well first of all, I know which ink this is. Or rather, I know which ink is the base, to which Laura has added a dash of...the other. However I shall not tell.

Now, because I have been so tardy in posting any comments, others have already said much of what needs to be said, so rather than commenting directly on the ink I thought I would post photographs of the ink as it comes from a number of pens. So, here goes. I hope you find it interesting.

Would I buy the ink? Maybe. I need to play a little more to see how it shades. If it shades as well as Diamine Chocolate Brown, then yes. In any event, it is an ink with character. I could use it as a business ink (but then, I use Red Dragon to write corporate notes, so maybe that means little). I will be interested to find out how close my guess is as to the real nature of MI4.

Thank you very much, Laura.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/mustud52/Mystery%20ink%20pens%204_zpsoafryewm.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/mustud52/mystery%20ink%204_zpsz6vr3fh3.jpg

Jon Szanto
March 3rd, 2015, 01:41 AM
Looks like blood and crankcase oil, the aftermath of a bad night out in the garage. Are we getting closer to putting this one to bed and moving on? Patience?? PATIENCE, YOU SAY?????

mustud52
March 3rd, 2015, 01:47 AM
Looks like blood and crankcase oil, the aftermath of a bad night out in the garage. Are we getting closer to putting this one to bed and moving on? Patience?? PATIENCE, YOU SAY?????

No, Jon, it is better than that. Now, if you were talking about Montblanc Daniel Defoe, then I might agree with you. I started off liking that ink and am drifting further and further away. Unlike Diamine Grape. That one I disliked at first and now like more and more.

I don't change my mind all the time. I thought well of the Goddess the first time I met her. Still feel the same way nearly 30 years later.

Cob
March 3rd, 2015, 03:59 AM
Mustud, did you notice how very wet the ink is?

Cob

mustud52
March 3rd, 2015, 04:02 AM
Hi Laura,

I have spent some more time with this ink and have now formed a view. I don't like it with a broad nib. I don't like it with a stub. I like it very much with a slightly wet, fine and flexi nib. I have tried a number of 100N nibs by swapping out nibs into the old Pelikan pen I filled with the most ink, and to my eyes the ink looks excellent with a fine flexi line on the page. Forget about shading, that does not seem to work well with this colour. It just looks dirty. Keep it wet and with some variation, and provided it is not too wide then you have a very elegant result.

Interesting, huh? Inks are a bit like that - matching the ink to the nib is a lot of fun. I have a similar challenge with my current favourite ink - Diamine Grape - it does not work with all nibs.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to try this out.

Cheers,
Mustud

mustud52
March 3rd, 2015, 04:10 AM
Mustud, did you notice how very wet the ink is?

Cob

Cob, our posts crossed - see my comment about a wet nib. Yes, and this works well for me provided it is in a fine nib. I really think it comes into its own when you use a flexi nib. The line variation and wet line with this this colour looks very, very good. I would do a scan of my recent test page to show what I mean except the language might offend. I was little indulgent.

Crazyorange
March 3rd, 2015, 10:00 AM
Ok...can we let the cat out of the bag now????

Cob
March 3rd, 2015, 11:22 AM

Yes! It's Montblanc MUDD - €550 for 30mL... http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/smoking-smileys/smoking_03.gif (http://www.4smileys.com)

C.

Crazyorange
March 3rd, 2015, 11:28 AM

Yes! It's Montblanc MUDD - €550 for 30mL... http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/smoking-smileys/smoking_03.gif (http://www.4smileys.com)

C.

Ha ha ..... You're too funny!

Laura N
March 3rd, 2015, 04:31 PM
I also like it in a fine nib. And now that mustud52 mentions it, I can see how it might be overpowering with a broad nib. However, I just today got a note written with MI4 and a Lamy Safari 1.1, and it looked divine. In fact, I read the note musing, "what a great ink, I may have to pick this one up." Then I saw it was MI4. :redface:

Be assured that this ink is straight from the bottle -- nothing by me to soup it up.

And those Pelikans are gorgeous, mustud52. Thank you for sharing. Seeing those made my day.

As far as I know, one last MI4 sample remains undelivered, so thank you for your continuing patience, everyone.

mustud52
March 4th, 2015, 01:20 AM

C.

You are so unkind. I used this ink to take notes during a business meeting today. I am pleased to report that I enjoyed doodling in the manner I am accustomed to without any adverse comments regarding the ink. I am becoming quite partial to the high saturation level of this ink.

Unfortunately I have now run out of it, so will just have to mix some of my current stock to recreate the colour. Do not believe Laura when she says MI 4 is a stock colour. I know better. Trust Mustud!

Cob
March 4th, 2015, 02:06 AM

C.

You are so unkind. I used this ink to take notes during a business meeting today. I am pleased to report that I enjoyed doodling in the manner I am accustomed to without any adverse comments regarding the ink. I am becoming quite partial to the high saturation level of this ink.

Unfortunately I have now run out of it, so will just have to mix some of my current stock to recreate the colour. Do not believe Laura when she says MI 4 is a stock colour. I know better. Trust Mustud!

Unkind?

I really like the ink - apart from its extraordinary wetness.

You have reminded me of my "corporate" existence years ago - I recall now that meetings are indeed for doodling!

Cob.

mustud52
March 4th, 2015, 02:48 AM

C.

Unkind?

You have reminded me of my "corporate" existence years ago - I recall now that meetings are indeed for doodling!

Cob.

Ah Cob, we could perhaps exchange doodles. There are one or two pages that I am particularly fond of. Unfortunately my best creations were produced with a MB 146 using Royal Blue. I fear that Laura would not approve of such an uninspiring combination.

Laura N
March 4th, 2015, 06:46 AM

C.

Unkind?

Cob.

Ah Cob, we could perhaps exchange doodles. There are one or two pages that I am particularly fond of. Unfortunately my best creations were produced with a MB 146 using Royal Blue. I fear that Laura would not approve of such an uninspiring combination.

Au contraire, mon frère in pendom. Not only do I approve, I follow your lead. Though lately I usually have MB Royal Blue in this pen (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/10467-Montblanc-90th-Anniversary-LeGrand-Review). :)

Crazyorange
March 4th, 2015, 09:45 AM

C.

Unkind?

Cob.

Au contraire, mon frère in pendom. Not only do I approve, I follow your lead. Though lately I usually have MB Royal Blue in this pen (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/10467-Montblanc-90th-Anniversary-LeGrand-Review). :)

Stop showing off that beautiful pen! It does help staying on the no new pen wagon.

Laura N
March 4th, 2015, 10:41 AM

C.

Unkind?

Cob.

Stop showing off that beautiful pen! It does help staying on the no new pen wagon.

Here is a surefire way to stay on track with NNP. Spend all your money. It does go down easier if you bought the World's Best Pen. :)

Laura N
March 4th, 2015, 10:46 AM
And I have excellent news! The last MI4 sample has washed ashore at last and found its owner. Yay!

Crazyorange
March 4th, 2015, 10:54 AM

C.

Unkind?

Cob.

Here is a surefire way to stay on track with NNP. Spend all your money. It does go down easier if you bought the World's Best Pen. :)

Yup. Which I did. Plus the credit card bill is a reality check.

alc3261
March 4th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Mystery Ink#4 arrived finally!!

alc3261
March 4th, 2015, 11:41 AM
And I've submitted a guess!!

Jon Szanto
March 4th, 2015, 12:42 PM

C.

Unkind?

Cob.

Yup. Which I did. Plus the credit card bill is a reality check.

Don't mind me. I'm just wasting time by trying to break the browser with levels of quote nesting, waiting for this ink to finally be revealed...

Sailor Kenshin
March 4th, 2015, 01:22 PM
The ink is coming from inside the house!

Crazyorange
March 4th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Aren't we a testy bunch. Laura could drag this out longer if we don't behave.

Laura N
March 4th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Ah, well, I must point out that I get no joy from not revealing the ink. I'm just trying to make sure that everyone gets an equal opportunity to try the mystery ink without knowing anything about it. As I'm sure anyone would appreciate, if it were his or her sample that went wandering. :)

Crazyorange
March 4th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Often the anticipation is better then getting the answer.

Chrissy
March 5th, 2015, 01:30 AM
Are we waiting for one last review then all will be revealed?

Jon Szanto
March 5th, 2015, 02:01 AM
We are waiting for Godot, it seems. And the guy misplaced his fountain pen, can you believe it?

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Godot never arrives. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead.

Long live FPG and long live Mystery Ink. Phew.

Sailor Kenshin
March 5th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Amen!

Red wine. Works every time. ;)

alc3261
March 5th, 2015, 04:40 PM
So, what is it??

reprieve
March 5th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Amen!

Hey! I'm drinking red wine, too! Must be the power of the fermented grape. :)

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Oh my gosh, I just got my second letter written with MI4. And my first piece of artwork made with it. :) I have to say, I love this ink even more when I come across it in the wild like this. It's a great black ink alternative, to me: easy to read, suitable for serious work but just a bit different. I can see why mustud52 compared it to Diamine Chocolate Brown, too.

Crazyorange
March 5th, 2015, 05:20 PM
So...going to tell us.....?

klpeabody
March 5th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Amen!

Hey! I'm drinking red wine, too! Must be the power of the fermented grape. :)

Me three, on the red wine! It's a vibe tonight, I guess. =)

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 06:55 PM
So ... by popular demand, and in celebration of FPG, Mystery Ink No. 4 is

Neo
March 5th, 2015, 06:58 PM

?

mustud52
March 5th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Oh my gosh, I just got my second letter written with MI4. And my first piece of artwork made with it. :) I have to say, I love this ink even more when I come across it in the wild like this. It's a great black ink alternative, to me: easy to read, suitable for serious work but just a bit different. I can see why mustud52 compared it to Diamine Chocolate Brown, too.

And Diamine Grape as well. Don't forget Diamine Grape. Now - you put the two together, say 90/10...........

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 07:00 PM

DeAtramentis Black Brown. Da dum.

I got mine, and the photo here (http://www.isellpens.com/product-p/d1094.htm).

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 07:02 PM

?

Keeping the suspense going?

Illustrating what it feels like when your forum goes offline?

Or hitting "enter" too early, by mistake.....

You be the judge. :)

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 07:02 PM

And Diamine Grape as well. Don't forget Diamine Grape. Now - you put the two together, say 90/10...........

I could see that. Except doesn't Diamine Grape stain like a handful of raspberries?

klpeabody
March 5th, 2015, 07:06 PM

Good one. Thanks, Laura!!

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 07:11 PM
So, I got some great guesses. Two people guessed the brand, but not the ink. It is not as red a brown as De Atramentis William Shakespeare, which was one of the guesses. It turns out there are a lot of red or burgundy browns, including the Diamine Bach and Mozart inks, and Diamine Bach was another good guess. A third guess was DA Bach, which I don't know. I love red brown inks, and burgundy brown inks. But what makes this one a little different, to me, is that it's darker. It's somehow distinct from red-brown ink.

Also, because it wasn't a mystery for me, I was probably unduly influenced by the name. :) I thought of it as a blackish brown, which it's really not, I can see now after reading everyone's reviews.

And Cob, all the DA inks I've tried have been on the wetter side. Lovely, well-behaved, easy-to-clean, but wet.

mustud52
March 5th, 2015, 07:13 PM

I could see that. Except doesn't Diamine Grape stain like a handful of raspberries?

Only if you put it into a pen.

reprieve
March 5th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Awesome. I'm buying a bottle. Right now. I love this ink. Have I mentioned that I love this ink?

Laura N
March 5th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Awesome. I'm buying a bottle. Right now. I love this ink. Have I mentioned that I love this ink?

I do, too! So glad to find another. :)

Crazyorange
March 5th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Thank you:)
This ink is beautiful. My zentangles look eye catching in this color. Awesome ink.

mustud52
March 5th, 2015, 10:00 PM
Hmm, not so easy to find in Aussie. I may have to stump up for international postage. Yes, I will get a bottle.

Jon Szanto
March 5th, 2015, 11:32 PM
Did any of you compare the color of this to J. Herbin Lie de The? That is the ink that I settled on to use in a particular pen, but it is so dryish, and the pen tends to dry up a bit itself, that I had to make a batch with a little FotoFlow in it to lubricate it up. Maybe MI4 would be a good one to try in this pen, being that I was looking for a very deep, dark brown.

Cob
March 6th, 2015, 01:29 AM
I'm glad Laura that you agree that the ink is wet; I was worried that I had selected a couple of incontinent pens!

Diamine Grape has been mentioned hereabouts; this one is truly one of my favourites.

Rgds to all

Cob

mustud52
March 6th, 2015, 01:52 AM
I'm glad Laura that you agree that the ink is wet; I was worried that I had selected a couple of incontinent pens!

Diamine Grape has been mentioned hereabouts; this one is truly one of my favourites.

Rgds to all

Cob

Yes, Grape is a cracker. I have not had any staining yet, however I have wondered if I should restrict it to cc pens. Which, by the way, would irritate me.

Going back to MI4. The fact that it is so wet means I will use it in my Conway Stewart, which is a dog with most inks. It is OK with Montblanc Royal Blue but a change of diet is in order.

Crazyorange
March 6th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Can anyone post a pic of mi4 against the grape ink? I'm a bit confused. Are they the same color?

reprieve
March 6th, 2015, 05:52 AM
Has anyone tried any of the other De Atramentis Black Edition inks? Particularly black-blue or black-green? I'm wondering if they behave similarly to Black-brown (MI4).

reprieve
March 6th, 2015, 05:52 AM
Can anyone post a pic of mi4 against the grape ink? I'm a bit confused. Are they the same color?

MI4 is brown. Isn't Grape purple?

Chrissy
March 6th, 2015, 05:53 AM
I did a review of Diamine Grape yesterday. I think it's fabulous! However, I see that it didn't upload, presumably because of the hiccup. I will load it again.

Sailor Kenshin
March 6th, 2015, 06:41 AM

Good one. Thanks, Laura!!

I guessed wrong again! Battin' a thousand! Yaaaay!

(Thought it might coulda been Chesterfield Mahogany).

Laura N
March 6th, 2015, 06:48 AM

Yes. I think his idea was that 9/10 Diamine Chocolate Brown + 1/10 Diamine Grape might approximate De Atramentis Black Brown.

At least that's how I read it. Note that I'm still two cups of coffee short of fully awake this morning.

Laura N
March 6th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Did any of you compare the color of this to J. Herbin Lie de The? That is the ink that I settled on to use in a particular pen, but it is so dryish, and the pen tends to dry up a bit itself, that I had to make a batch with a little FotoFlow in it to lubricate it up. Maybe MI4 would be a good one to try in this pen, being that I was looking for a very deep, dark brown.

I can do swabs for you later. My off-the-cuff answer is that Lie de Thé is a golden brown, while Black Brown is more of a dark brown containing something unusual that makes on think of purple or black. Mustud 52 has a photo earlier in the thread showing MI4 next to Diamine Chocolate Brown, which might be a good comparison in the meantime.

reprieve
March 6th, 2015, 01:11 PM

Yes. I think his idea was that 9/10 Diamine Chocolate Brown + 1/10 Diamine Grape might approximate De Atramentis Black Brown.

At least that's how I read it. Note that I'm still two cups of coffee short of fully awake this morning.

Ah, yes, yes, that makes sense! De Atramentis Black Brown does have those fascinating purple undertones.

alc3261
March 6th, 2015, 01:58 PM
I thought it was Purple - Deep, Dark Purple in fact but Laura then told me it was brown so I said Deep, Dark Brown then?

Jon Szanto
March 6th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Title of my new novel: Deep, Dark Brurple.

Laura N
March 6th, 2015, 02:08 PM
I thought it was Purple - Deep, Dark Purple in fact but Laura then told me it was brown so I said Deep, Dark Brown then?

Ah, I must have missed that reply -- sorry, so much was going on.

Deep Dark Brown is a bit misnamed, in my opinion. I would describe Deep Dark Brown as a standard middle brown.

Below is a photo of Deep Dark Brown -- sorry for the bad photo quality but the color reproduction at least is pretty good.

Crazyorange
March 6th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Will there be MI5?

sgtstretch
March 6th, 2015, 02:17 PM
It's already started (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/10855-Mystery-Ink-No-5).

alc3261
March 6th, 2015, 03:11 PM

Ah, I must have missed that reply -- sorry, so much was going on.

Deep Dark Brown is a bit misnamed, in my opinion. I would describe Deep Dark Brown as a standard middle brown.

Below is a photo of Deep Dark Brown -- sorry for the bad photo quality but the color reproduction at least is pretty good.

Mine is darker than that.

mustud52
March 6th, 2015, 04:11 PM

To my eyes MI4 is something like 90% Diamine Chocolate Brown and 10% Grape. Not that I have tried to mix them - just an impression. I have both of those and still ordered some MI4 yesterday, so that shows my own appreciation of MI4.

Cob
March 6th, 2015, 04:38 PM

To my eyes MI4 is something like 90% Diamine Chocolate Brown and 10% Grape. Not that I have tried to mix them - just an impression. I have both of those and still ordered some MI4 yesterday, so that shows my own appreciation of MI4.

Quite a good shot I'd say.

Cob

naimitsu
March 6th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Has anyone tried any of the other De Atramentis Black Edition inks? Particularly black-blue or black-green? I'm wondering if they behave similarly to Black-brown (MI4).

I've tried the Black-Green in my 1.5mm Pilot Parallel. It seems to write more wet than some of the other inks I've put through the pen.
Here's a writing sample of that ink on Moleskine:
http://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16961&d=1425696850
Sorry the picture is a bit dark. I took the picture with the iPad camera....

I can't say whether or not it behaves similar to the Black-brown as I have not tried it. The ink did look significantly more faded with a fine nib as opposed to the wider one of the Parallel. If I remember correctly, it writes more wet than the various Noodler's I've put through it, but drier than Diamine Autumn Oak.
The ink color is ok. It looks rather blah in warm/yellowish light and better in bright/white light. I'm not a big fan of the color, but then again, I tend to like the more vibrant greens like Faber Castell Moss Green.

Hope this helped!

reprieve
March 6th, 2015, 08:03 PM
Yes, thank you so much! I'm definitely going to order a sample of Black-green. I love subdued, murky greens, so Black-green looks like it may be right up my alley. I'll probably toss in a sample Black-blue for kicks. I've already got a bottle of Black-brown on its way. :)

Sailor Kenshin
March 7th, 2015, 12:23 PM

Doing it now:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8613/16558907199_f597d1c37d_z.jpg

When I guessed WRONG, I did not do a comparison or even a look-see. The guess was from vague memory. Does it seem as though CM and LdT are more similar to one another than to MI 4?

Looks like I'll be buying a bottle of MI 4. Love this color!

Laura N
March 7th, 2015, 12:27 PM

I've tried the Black-Green in my 1.5mm Pilot Parallel. It seems to write more wet than some of the other inks I've put through the pen.
Here's a writing sample of that ink on Moleskine:
http://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16961&d=1425696850
Sorry the picture is a bit dark. I took the picture with the iPad camera....

I can't say whether or not it behaves similar to the Black-brown as I have not tried it. The ink did look significantly more faded with a fine nib as opposed to the wider one of the Parallel. If I remember correctly, it writes more wet than the various Noodler's I've put through it, but drier than Diamine Autumn Oak.
The ink color is ok. It looks rather blah in warm/yellowish light and better in bright/white light. I'm not a big fan of the color, but then again, I tend to like the more vibrant greens like Faber Castell Moss Green.

Hope this helped!

That looks nice, to me. Do you have MB Jonathan Swift to compare it to? Or MI2? :)

Laura N
March 7th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Does it seem as though CM and LdT are more similar to one another than to MI 4?

Yes! That's brilliant. Thanks for doing this! And the Chesterfield is just rebranded Diamine, right? I wonder which Diamine? Maybe it would be wetter than Lie de Thé for Jon.

naimitsu
March 7th, 2015, 02:13 PM
That looks nice, to me. Do you have MB Jonathan Swift to compare it to? Or MI2? :)

No I do not, but I do have most of the 2ml sample that I can send you. Just PM me your address and I'll put it in the mail for you.

Laura N
March 12th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Naimitsu kindly sent me her sample of De Atramentis Black Green, and I swabbed it to compare to a number of similar greens.

It's now in my Lamy 2000 with a fine nib. Naimitsu's excellent writing sample gives a better sense of the color, but here it is in another pen. I'm kind of a little in love with this ink.

Sailor Kenshin
March 12th, 2015, 11:15 AM
That paper is INTERESTING.

Laura N
March 12th, 2015, 11:34 AM

Clairefontaine French ruled. It's really good for practicing your handwriting. It may be less useful for my normal writing, but I have a couple of notebooks still, so I use them as my ink notebooks.

naimitsu
March 12th, 2015, 11:35 AM

It looks like French Rule to me... not many manufactures offer it like that.

klpeabody
March 12th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Laura, thanks so much for the comparison, and thank you to naimitsu for providing the sample to make it happen.

I somehow feel the need to collect ALL the greens. This is not helping. =)

Laura N
March 12th, 2015, 05:11 PM
I somehow feel the need to collect ALL the greens. This is not helping. =)

I feel I have. This one's really nice. A wet ink, though, again. I think I used it to write your "this is MI5" enclosure note, so you can see it for real.

De Atramentis is turning out to be very nice brand of ink.

klpeabody
March 12th, 2015, 05:14 PM

Isn't it though?? Looking forward to your letter. :hippie:

Laura N
March 12th, 2015, 06:31 PM

Actually, more of a note. It just says "Here is Mi5. And look at De Atramentis Black Green." Feeling a little bad about that now. :redface: :hug:

naimitsu
March 12th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Laura, thanks so much for the comparison, and thank you to naimitsu for providing the sample to make it happen.

I have a constantly growing bag of sample remnants as I try out different ink brands and colors... not to mention if our first meeting was any indication, she who has the vial rack ends up with the ink vials no one wanted to try from the grab pile!
I'm tempted to donate the lot to Laura et al for a MI where no 2 samples are the same!
Or pretend I'm a mad scientist and begin mixing remnants :-)

klpeabody
March 13th, 2015, 04:56 PM

Actually, more of a note. It just says "Here is Mi5. And look at De Atramentis Black Green." Feeling a little bad about that now. :redface: :hug:

No worries. =)

reprieve
March 15th, 2015, 06:24 AM
I'm thinking that MI4 will be a perfect match for the new Pelikan Café Crème... :D