PDA

View Full Version : HALLO !

Apotheosis
April 15th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Hello everyone..my name is Leo and I've been clean for 15 days now since my last pen purchase.. :p
This will be my third attempt at rehab - although it's not looking too good right now !!!

I think the smog here in Hong Kong's too blame !
Leo

SProctor
April 15th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Greetings Leo!

Welcome to the FPGeeks forum, its great to have you here with us! I look forward to seeing & reading your posts!

Very Best Wishes,
Stephen

penspouse
April 15th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Hello everyone..my name is Leo and I've been clean for 15 days now since my last pen purchase.. :p
This will be my third attempt at rehab - although it's not looking too good right now !!!

I think the smog here in Hong Kong's too blame !
Leo
You'll never last. We have smog in Phoenix. Maybe that's my problem.

eriquito
April 16th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Ahoy Leo!

Rehab? Here? Methinks not...

Well, I suppose it depends. Are you looking to stop waiting SO LONG between pen purchases? Then perhaps we can be of assistance =)

Welcome to Fountain Pen Geeks! Great to have you here!

Eric
Son of Ragnar

Apotheosis
April 16th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Hello there Stephen and thank you !

Hello Smog from Phoenix..let me know if your addiction fades when the weather improves..we may be onto something here folks !

Hi Eric !
I'm sure going "cold turkey" isnt going to last very long !! I'm a repeat offender so it's only a matter of time before *GULP* my next one..!

Wonderful place this is..!
Me like !!

Leo

dannzeman
April 16th, 2010, 09:30 PM
You've come to the wrong place if you're looking for rehabilitation. :p
If you do need help with anything I'm sure we can help you pick out your next pen *wink*wink*

Since you're a new member there are a couple of features I would like to point your attention to. Please read them and participate as they help make the forum a better community for everyone.
Rating Threads (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_rating_threads )
Reputation (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation)

And if you have any questions check out the FAQ (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/faq.php). If that doesn't answer them feel free to contact one of the Admins.

bdpatton2
April 17th, 2010, 09:41 AM
I have the same disease, I'm thinking about tkaing a part-time job at a pen shop here in KC so I can get employee discounts. Welcome to fpgeeks man!

dannzeman
April 17th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I have the same disease, I'm thinking about tkaing a part-time job at a pen shop here in KC so I can get employee discounts. Welcome to fpgeeks man!
Getting a part time job at a pen store just for the discounts? Not that's an idea! Wish there was a real pen store near me :(

Kelly G
April 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Hey Leo - welcome. It's not the smog, trust me on that. I live in the middle of the middle of nowhere - no smog for hundreds of miles - but the pen monkey is firmly on my back. I woke up today and found I've been bidding on e-bay! A bad sign.

Oh, and sorry, we're nothing but a bunch of enablers here.