PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Eversharp Skylines (1 with Flex)

AZBennett
February 9th, 2015, 10:14 PM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified.

1. Eversharp Skyline Standard in Dubonnet - Pen features a gold-filled presentation cap and Dubonnet derby. The nib is a sleek, EF/F that is smooth and nicely wet. The pen shows the usual signs of wear for an item of its age. There are microscratches present on the barrel and derby and the gold-filled cap has scratches and scuff marks. The cap lip is also slightly distorted but does not stop the cap from screwing on. The lever and clip are strong and the pen fills and writes quite well. - 55 USD

2. Eversharp Skyline Standard in Black - Pen features a gold-filled presentation cap and matching, uncommon gold derby. The nib is a VERY WET Medium, easy flex nib that provides quite dramatic variation and is nicely responsive. The pen has the usual wear for its age, microscratches and scuff marks. There is one scratch from the cap being posted that goes all the way around the barrel and is just slightly more noticeable. The derby has a very small mark on it but is otherwise completely intact. The pen fills and writes and the lever and cap are strong with no signs of plate loss. - 85 USD

Purchase both pens for 130 USD shipping included

Payment via Paypal only

Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.