PDA

View Full Version : BE MY VALENTINE PEN SALE! HEY I'M FINALLY OVER THE FLU!

Rick Krantz
February 14th, 2015, 04:00 AM
Well, I finally am well enough to have a pen sale. There was some major delay in shipping, but most of the packages finally went out Thursday, and a few are going out this morning. So if I owe you a pen or repair, let it be known, you are in the mail or soon will be. If you do not see your item in a few days, PLEASE CONTACT ME! I will verify you shipped, or figure out what may have happened.

I got to tell you all this string of the flu, I was never this sick. I missed work, and it ran it's course thru our whole house. But I feel that its behind us now, and well, here's a sale to celebrate.

This is a mixed group, cleaning out a few remaining pens, and a few news ones that I messed with while being tied to the bed, for about two weeks. Check them out, ask questions, these all have the 1 year warranty on repair.

Same terms, Paypal, or Square, i'm flexible. first I WANT THAT PEN gets it. email me at ckrantz3@msn.com (ckrantz3@msn.com)to claim it.

PM or personal messages don't work as well.

Shipping is $5 Domestic or $10 International, please specify. buy a couple of things, pay shipping once.

So here we go! thanks for looking!

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/feb14/pensalefeb14.jpg

1) Parker 51 Vacumatic Fill lustraloy cap, black pen in nice condition. correct 14K medium nib writes awesome. clean pen, cap is decent! ITEM PRICE $75

2) Sheaffer lifetime flattop standard size, few issues, this one is still around from the other week. lever fill, black plastic, cap lip crack, name on barrel removed, Nice smooth 14K lifetime sheaffer nib, fine firm. ITEM PRICE $25

3) Sheaffer 875 in green stripe plastic, 14K two tone non conical lifetime fine nib, no white dot, vacuum fill, I did not rebuild this one, it seems to have been little used, so this pen DOES NOT HAVE THE 1 YEAR WARRANTY. It does fill, does not leak, and writes well. ITEM PRICE $35

4) Esterbrook SJ in silver, lever fill, 9460 nib, clean pen. I will send along two extra (different) nibs so you can have some variety. ITEM PRICE $30

5) Esterbrook J in black 2668 nib, lever fill, clean pen. I will send along two extra (different) nibs so you can have some variety, ITEM PRICE $30

6) Esterbrook J in green. 9668 nib, lever fill, clean pen. This one is more of a pale green, pretty color. Again, you get the extra nibs with this one too....ITEM PRICE $35

7) Waterman 3V in red marble. 14K waterman 2 nib with light flex. It is a fine point, lever fill, decent pen, few stray marks. ITEM PRICE $65

8) Waterman crusader or taperite in gray, lever fill, never know what these are called. This one has a nice waterman 14K fine nib with some nice flex. the cap anodization is really clean, and this writes nice. the only issue and it is cosmetic, is the fins on the feed have some light damage, more cosmetic like i said, but the design of the pen, slip cap and all did not lend itself to the protection of them. ITEM PRICE $65

9) Waterman taperite? (again, at a loss for model name, lol...) lever fill in black GF cap. Real nice pen, also equipped with a waterman 14K fine point flex nib, this one I like better than #8, but it has that classy look to it. this one has a conventional feed, and no damage. slip cap. real clean. ITEM PRICE $65

Lady Onogaro
February 14th, 2015, 07:27 PM
I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope the rest of the family escaped the flu (especially the new baby).

Mags
February 15th, 2015, 05:58 AM
Darn, missed the J's. I am wanting a dark blue J and a medium flex sort of nib or signature stub at the same price point.

Hawk
February 18th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Rick, I missed your pen store on this forum. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I've never been disappointed with the pens I got from you. (Darn, the future pens I want will be picked up by your new customers that read this post).