PDA

View Full Version : SOLD LAMY STUDIO PT PLATINUM. EXTRA SPECIAL PRICE FOR QUICK SALE!!!!

migo984
February 15th, 2015, 07:12 AM
Up for sale is my brand new Lamy polished Platinum (PT) Studio Special Edition that has never been dipped or inked. It is pristine, mint or whatever terminology you prefer.

It comes in the original box with a converter fitted. The nib is broad two-tone 14kt gold. I can offer an EF gold nib as an alternative to the broad, if you prefer.

The RRP for these pens is £250. The best price I've seen today is £210 in the UK and $319 in the US. I want to sell this pen very quickly, before I leave for 6 months overseas, so at £130 + postage (or US$200 + postage) the price I'm asking represents a substantial discount.

The pen is only available at this very special price until Monday 23 February. Payment via PayPal Family & Friends option. Or via regular seller/buyer option, in which case I'll add the PayPal fees to the selling price.

If you're interested in this pen please send me a PM. First with a definite "I'll have it" gets the pen.