PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Fountain Pens & Accessories. 348 lots. $1.00 Starting Bids.

CaringTransitionsSeattle
February 16th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Caring Transitions Of Seattle will be hosting an on-line auction for a client that includes 348 auction lots of Fountain pens from the 1920’s-1950’s, a wide assortment of accessories, parts, point of sale and ink.

I am reaching out to pen enthusiasts to let them know about the auction; which began on February 15th. We will be offering all items at $1.00 starting bids. Below I have included a link to the auction site.

The owner was a one time shop owner back in Ohio so many of the pens are in good condition or have been refurbished.

There are a large number of Parker, Waterman’s, Sheaffer’s, Conway-Stewart, Esterbrook, and Wahl Eversharp. There are a smaller number of Mabie-Todd, Grieshaber, Montblanc, Holland, and others.

If you know of anyone that would be interested in our auction I would appreciate you forwarding information on the sale.

I am happy to answer any question you may have regarding our on-line auction.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Black
jblack@caringtransitions.net

Please check out our auction at: http://www.ctonlineauctions.com/storecatalog.asp?userid=7442