PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Skyline And Streamliner (1 Flex)

AZBennett
February 22nd, 2015, 09:04 PM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified.

1. Eversharp Streamliner Demi Silver Grey - This is the budget version of the famous Eversharp Skyline. It is in near perfect condition with minimal microstratches. The nib is a F/M nail with the Eversharp in an arch form at the top of the nib, what you see on many older Eversharp pens. The pen writes very smooth, nice wet line with little to no variation. The lever and clip are strong and free of plate loss or dings. One of the most wonderful examples of this pen I have come across. - 55 USD

Payment via Paypal only

Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
March 2nd, 2015, 03:24 PM
Grey Streamliner reduced to 50 USD

AZBennett
March 9th, 2015, 05:31 PM
50 USD plus three 4ml ink samples (Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-Syogun, PI Shin-Ryoku, PI Syo-Ro, Sailor Kobe Kyo-Machi, Noodler's BSiAR Old Formula, Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher, Noodler's Burma Road Brown, DeAtramentis Robert Louis Stevenson, DeAtramentis Lavender, Or DeAtramentis 225 Years the United States Constitution).

AZBennett
March 15th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Bump

AZBennett
March 17th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Price Drop to 45 USD and two 4ml ink samples

AZBennett
March 23rd, 2015, 06:02 PM
Streamliner now 45 USD and three 4ml ink samples

AZBennett
April 20th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Combine with this pen: http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/11068-Flex-Jade-Jackwin-LF-and-Navy-Skyline-Demi-Rigid-Fine
for 70 USD shipped