PDA

View Full Version : 2 Years Old and 55 pens later...

wahlnut
February 24th, 2015, 09:33 AM
It's hard to believe its already been 2 years since we launched the new WAHL-EVERSHARP Company! It all came into focus for us when we printed out our new brochure for our dealers and pen shows. Here's what our 55 (so far) Skyline Series pens looks like. When you count them, remember that all but the Demo's come in Roller Balls too! And then there are variations like 14K and 18K nibs, the Inks and pouches plus customized nibs by Pendleton Brown. Talk about a hobby growing out of control!

Brochure Open:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/Screenshot2015-02-24091348_zps5a1292aa.png

Brochure Back:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/Screenshot2015-02-24091423_zps1d4ac8f1.png
The amounts shown are for USA; International prices are a little higher, but still a great value!

The Skyline Series is getting pretty full. Expansion of the Skyline Series will carry on but at a slower pace and be heavily leaning to Specialty Limited Editions like the SkyScraper and 100-year pens. AND look for the introduction of other "Series" to coming this summer. All done while still paying conceptual homage to the "integrity" of the original design history of the brand!
Syd

Jon Szanto
February 24th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Very, very well done, Syd. I'd say that even if I wasn't a proud owner. I sure hope to see a "Doric Debut" in SF this summer... ;)

wahlnut
February 24th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Very, very well done, Syd. I'd say that even if I wasn't a proud owner. I sure hope to see a "Doric Debut" in SF this summer... ;)

Thanks Jon,
The DC Show is indeed the planned debut location for the next series!
Syd

manoeuver
February 24th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Thanks for what you do Syd. Congrats!
Here's another vote for a Doric revival.

Crazyorange
February 24th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Congrats. I love my skyscraper pen I bought from you at the dc super show. I was the annoying lady who haunted your both everyday getting the courage to buy the pen. No regrets. The pen is a dream to write with. Great job:)

KBeezie
February 24th, 2015, 04:06 PM
:P Trade you a yellow cab for the menthol.... lol.

But seriously looking at that, WahlNut indeed.

tandaina
February 24th, 2015, 04:17 PM
I have to admit I too am waiting for the Doric revival.

writingrav
February 24th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Congratulations and thank you for your devotion to the hobby. I love my Skyliner 50's.

earthdawn
February 24th, 2015, 08:02 PM
All done while still paying conceptual homage to the "integrity" of the original design history of the brand!
Syd

THAT !!!

Loving my Skyliner 50 Menthol Green.

Looking forward to the next chapter....

Congrats Syd & simply "Thank you"

Farmboy
March 1st, 2015, 10:24 PM

Thanks Jon,
The DC Show is indeed the planned debut location for the next series!
Syd
W-E should consider a product debut for the SF show. Perhaps a SF Skyline pen? Sterling body with a graphic representation of SF (or the West Coast). Perhaps the Nib Hill pen...

Frank
March 7th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Good deal Syd! Congrats!

:-)