PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FOR SALE: Omas Ogiva Alba in Orange or Purple

dannzeman
February 26th, 2015, 12:38 PM

I have for sale two Omas Ogiva Alba fountain pens. One in orange and one in purple. Both pens are in brand new condition with the orange only having been inked once for use in my review. Both pens will come with the original papers and packaging.

The nibs available are a 14k gold Fine Extra Flessibile and a 18k gold Medium. The nibs can be swapped into either pen.

I'm selling each pen at $385 or $700 for both.

USPS Priority Mail is $8 one pen, $13 for both. USPS Priority Mail with insurance is $14 for one pen, $18 for both. International shipping available via USPS Priority Mail International for $30.

The pen has been described to the best of my abilities. Please refer to the images for details. Click each image to embiggen. All sales are final. No returns.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Silverbreeze
February 26th, 2015, 05:22 PM
16741 (http://fpgeeks.com/product/omas-ogiva-alba-purple/)

I am not buying just bought one last week. I do have a related question Dan, do you know if

1. The nibs are units (Pelikan or Edison) or Friction style ???

2. Is it possible to buy other modern Oma's nibs without a body

If anyone wants to have a beautiful pen with a lot to quality in both pen and nib. Can't recommend this enough!!!

Lady Onogaro
February 26th, 2015, 05:56 PM
What color did you get, Tom?

Silverbreeze
February 26th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Purple Extra Fessible

Neo
February 26th, 2015, 07:27 PM
Tom, maybe nib.com would be a good place to start if you want to buy a replacement nib?

Silverbreeze
February 26th, 2015, 08:22 PM
Tom, maybe nib.com would be a good place to start if you want to buy a replacement nib?
I don't think John has modern ones maybe I should ask the gang at Pentime though

rpsyed
February 26th, 2015, 10:19 PM
John has modern Omas nibs. http://www.nibs.com/OmasNibsPage.htm

Crazyorange
February 27th, 2015, 05:11 AM
Purple Extra Fessible

Ok..your killing me...that pen is fab. Lucky bum.

dannzeman
April 17th, 2015, 09:38 AM
bump

Maddcrow
July 8th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Sent you a pm

Daniel Parra
June 12th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Do you still have an extra flessibile nib?

kookatsoon
January 4th, 2017, 02:01 AM

I have for sale two Omas Ogiva Alba fountain pens. One in orange and one in purple. Both pens are in brand new condition with the orange only having been inked once for use in my review. Both pens will come with the original papers and packaging.

The nibs available are a 14k gold Fine Extra Flessibile and a 18k gold Medium. The nibs can be swapped into either pen.

I'm selling each pen at $385 or $700 for both.

USPS Priority Mail is $8 one pen, $13 for both. USPS Priority Mail with insurance is $14 for one pen, $18 for both. International shipping available via USPS Priority Mail International for $30.

The pen has been described to the best of my abilities. Please refer to the images for details. Click each image to embiggen. All sales are final. No returns.

Are these pens still for sale??? I am looking for a flexibble nib...thanks Janis